Metal buildings
    Hello,
    i am looking for merchants, in the metal building market, but they must have a feed.
    Can anybody offer some suggestions please.
    Thanks
    JIM

Are you looking for merchants who deal sheet metal building products? I have a friend who is marketing such products offline. If you are looking for an affiliate network then I will PM you with the details later. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skyguide View Post
    Are you looking for merchants who deal sheet metal building products? I have a friend who is marketing such products offline. If you are looking for an affiliate network then I will PM you with the details later. Thanks
    Hi, thanks for your reply.
    I am looking for a supplier/s of metal buildings that have xml feeds of products that i can use on my established web site.

So any info you can share would be gratefully appreciated.
    JIM

Tax Paying Member
    This is a very competitive market. It is also a very constricted market in that these are not items for the do-it-yourselfer.

I have never know of any manufacturers who had an affiliate program. Have never know one to release a product listing in a data feed. Most will have a website where you can browse their catalog. In my experience they are very protective of this information.

PS.....Jim, I would be interested in looking at your website.
    Last edited by Witzer; February 7th, 2011 at 03:08 PM.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Tax Paying Member
    Also.......Are you guys talking about the commercial metal building market or the backyard storage buildings.??

These are 2 entirely different markets and my first comments were toward the commercial building market.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Thanks very much for the reply and i hear what you are saying.
    Over here a metal shed is a tin hut that sits in your garden, so i will start out with that i have a feed from a supplier who promotes here.
    Its not a great site this one actually, i am about to do a complete redesign, as it has sat there too long ticking away on adsence but looking at stats the other day i noticed i had almost complete USA traffic. I run a UK based wooden shed site and it does well, so i thought i would see if i can emulate it.

As a new member here, i have some restrictions in place but if you want to email me i will happily share the site details with you
    Regards
    JIM

Betty Mills is an independent program (In House) that offers metal and wood storage sheds. CSN stores and IVG stores offer these products via SAS network. As for an xml feed, you can sign up at PopShops to get those datafeeds in xml format.

Tax Paying Member
    Jim, I had forgotten that you were in the UK......Welcome to the board......You made and excellent post in another thread.

Now for metal storage sheds........Search some of the networks for garden merchants. Some of those merchants have metal sheds and are in data feeds.
    Carolina China

You made and excellent post in another thread.
    +1
    BTW I mentioned PopShops but I believe GoldenCan also offers the xml versions. I think SAS has xml feeds available, but I am not sure that you can pick and choose categories or products.

Thanks very much, for the tips guys i will fish around on these and see what turns up. Most kind of you all.
    Regards

JIM

Bring it to Betty !
    Victor Hanna, The BettyMills Company
    Home of Snack Rewards and the Double Markdown!
    Affiliate Login: http://www.GetBetty.com
    Signup Page: https://getbetty.com/affiliate_signup.aspx
    Home Page BettyMills.com

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread