Affiliate marketing program if website receives visitors from around the world

My blog, Capturing Penang, receives visitors from Asia, Europe, and the US (pretty much split evenly).

I want to use affiliate marketing from quality brand names in travel, like Priceline or Expedia, but I think they are country specific. I am worried that if I sign up for Priceline, and someone from Singapore clicks on it and buys something, then I won't receive any commission. Is this correct?

What is the best affiliate program for people with global visitors to their blog? (doesn't have to be travel related)

Tax Paying Member
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Welcome aboard.

You have a very nice looking blog....I book marked it so that I can go back again.

It appears that you are on one of the free blog hosts...Am I right??? If I am right, my first suggestion is to register you own domain name and find a host for your site.

I believe that you will need to do this in order to monetize your site.

I do not know about the travel merchants that you mentioned, but I do know that there are merchants in other niches that sell and ship their products worldwide.

Good luck and again, I like your site.
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread