Why Affiliate doesn't answer my emails through SAS
    I tried hard to figure out, Why Affiliate doesn’t answer my emails through Shareasale but didn't get any idea.Can anyone let me know the reason??
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by maria jarel View Post
    I tried hard to figure out, Why Affiliate doesn’t answer my emails through Shareasale but didn't get any idea.Can anyone let me know the reason??
    Most likely because they get emails from 3,000 other merchants. But don't give up. Make sure you are asking them the right questions. Be personal. Ask them direct questions but be patient with them. After time, you will figure out which ones will respond and which ones will never respond.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

What Greg said. Plus, realize that most affiliates have a day job + families and don't have the time to reply to every merchant request. A harder one to realize: your program simply isn't at the top of their "to-do" list.

You might want to check out their website(s) and see if it is really a match for your program. This might help you understand why an affiliate isn't responding. It also might be they haven't had the time to set up a site that relates to your program, so don't jump to a conclusion too early.

These threads might help you:
    Proof on Why You Shouldn't Deactivate Old Affiliates
    List of Affiliate Friendly Policies

And please don't get mad at me, but you must always send a professional email that can be easily read. It's not about the language, but simple things like using a space after a period. Otherwise, your email looks like one long, run-on sentence. Make it easy for someone to understand your message.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Couple of extra thoughts

- Subject : needs to be clear, relevant and at the same time enticing (toughest part)
    - YOU not ME focused : Don't send emails to affiliates that are all about you, affiliates want to know what is new for them. Who cares if you have 500 new products if they aren't in the database.

As Renee said, timing, you may have the best email but if it just happens to arrive at the wrong moment, or not when an affiliates is working on a relevant site then it will just get ignored or filed and forgotten.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

SEO: A Specialty - Web Design: Slow or outsourced andbeyond's Avatar
    The Call is coming from Inside the House!
    Maybe they stopped using that email as much.

You might try contacting them through the website contact or whois email for the domain.

Quote Originally Posted by andbeyond View Post
    Or maybe they set up that email so they would never have to read it.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

...and a Pirate's heart. Convergence's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andbeyond View Post

You might try contacting them through the website contact or whois email for the domain.
    Would NOT suggest contacting the affiliate through their 'Contact Us' page on their website - would ESPECIALLY not contact them through their whois information. That is straight out spam. I would drop a merchant in a heartbeat if they ever contacted me through whois information.

Stick to the network email contact system or with an email address you may have already used to interact with your affiliate...
    Last edited by Convergence; February 8th, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
    Salty kisses, Sandy toes, and a Pirate's heart...

waoo... These are really helpful tips.
    Thanks, every one for your guidance.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Maria -this is most likely just due to the volume of emails...I wouldn't be too discouraged and just follow up shortly if it is important communication.

If it is newsletter type information I wouldn't expect too much of a response usually but that doesn't mean that the information wasn't received, etc...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread