Thread: Payments

Payments
    Thanks to ABW for setting up this forum for oND.

I've completed the oND sign up process and it has been a very smooth transition so far.

I did not see any faq or other information on the oND site regarding the merchant and affiliate payment process. Just wondering if oND representative would elaborate on that.

Questions such as- I assume in most cases payments are sent on a monthly basis- at what point in the month are payments calculated- is there a regular schedule when payment are issued (once a week-etc). What do you require or request of merchants in terms of payment turnaround. In other words- what should affiliates expect in your payment process?

Thank you

Hi Marfie,

Thanks for signing up at oND. Affiliate commission payments are made on a 30 day cycle, with payments made on approximately on the 10th each month. So January commissions would be paid on March 10th. February commissions would be paid on April 10th, etc.

The affiliate programs in oND are integrated with Digital River’s e-commerce platforms, something that is unique to oneNetworkDirect. The sales and reporting data get reconciled daily from our e-commerce systems, allowing oND to provide the industry’s most accurate commission calculation throughout the reporting month, and up through to the day of your commission payment.

Thank you for your question and for pointing out a good part of the sign-up process to provide this information. We will work on making it easier to find.
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

Hello,
    I have great problem with payments from oND.
    There are 3 months that I don't receive payment because there are problem with the "bank account details".
    But the account details that I inserted are correct and completed and I don't know how to do...
    I also asked oND to do the payment via Paypal but nothing... it is not possible.... all affiliate system network pay through paypal... oNd not.

I think that I will change payment mode in "check"... but I live in Italy and I'd prefer wire transfer or paypal...

Thanks in advance..
    Best Regards
    Onofrio
    my oND account: private
    Last edited by 2busy; April 12th, 2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: removed acct #

For account questions it is better to contact networks via email. In the post just above yours is the contact informtion for a very helpful guy, Danny Kautt, why not send him a note?

Thank you 2busy.

Vince1977, Sometimes, getting your wire transfer information set up and verified can be a bit tricky. Yet, we do this with hundreds of affiliates outside USA. And we will continue to work on it with you until payments are being received smoothly.

I sit right next to the person who handles these matters. So, please do contact me by email directly and we will figure out what the issue is.

Thank you,
    Danny K. - Network Administrator, Digital River- oneNetworkDirect.com, Email: dkautt@digitalriver.com

Thanks Danny K for your earlier explanation of the payment process. I did receive payment by Direct Deposit on 4/11, precisely when you said. I also received a PDF payment statement by email on 4/9 to let me know it was coming. That is a nice touch!

So far so good- Commissions are bumping up a little since the change from LS

So glad to hear it Marfie. Thank you very much for your confirmation. That is a great program and we have several more good brands in process to launch in the near future. So, let us know when you are considering optimizing, or additional areas to expand.

Thanks again, - All the Best.

8. Newsletter Signup