I'm going to Ad Tech next week. It's in New York so I figured I'd try to go see the David Letterman show. I heard it was pretty tough to get tickets, and later learned that tickets are awarded through a lottery system PLUS you have to answer a trivia question if you get selected....

...and I got selected! The trivia question was simple. So now I get to go see Dave Letterman.

How cool is that!
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

They only ask Americans "what is your name" if they asked them to count the letters in their names they would never get an audience.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    That's awesome JP! I've always wanted to do that myself (see Letterman or something). You'll have to give me the scoop so I know how to get my "in" next time I'm in NYC.

P.S. - watch out for GATOR aka CLARIA. I noticed they're slated to do some big seminar or something at ADTECH next week - probably one big sales pitch.

(Hey look Billy Kay - it's another AM that says "WOO HOO"!!)

I saw Jerry Springer live years ago. It was great fun.
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Greeeeeat. I don't even WANT to know what the topic was that day...

( )

Have fun at Letterman, Its funny I live here all my life and never thought about going to see him and to others its a treat. Add it to my to-do list, see you at ad tech
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    Very cool! Dress warm because Dave insists the temperature of the studio be kept really low. Have fun.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread