Any one know an affiliate program that sells good old fashioned honey mead, like Odin drank?

I think I could market that.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

ABW Ambassador
    Who's Odin?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1:
    Who's Odin? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know...he's the wacky dog that Garfield always beats up in the cartoons.
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

ABW Ambassador
    Wednesday is named after him. Wodan, the Norse God of War and Death.

Don't people know Norse mythology?

I should start knocking some sense into people with my mjollnir replica
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Ruler of Asgard, husband to Frigga, and father of Thor the Thunder God, awaiting Ragnarok (the end of the world!) while the mortal world lives on.

Anyone else used to be Marvel comics hound in a different life?
    [font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
    • Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
    • Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
    • Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Mead?! Good luck, that's some ancient stuff! Nice work if you can get it...if you do, don't miss out on selling to the history buffs too. I bet there's a lot of people who'd love to know what a mug of mead really tastes like.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Wednesday is named after him. Wodan, the Norse God of War and Death.

Don't people know Norse mythology?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Odin and Wodan are the same one?

I know more mythology (Esp. Greek and Norse) than I ever intended to, thanks to RPG games that keep using it. I get curious about the characters and start researching just where the game makers came up with 'em...are the writers trying to "say" something other than what's in the plot, etc.?

But if they haven't been made into a character or unit type, I probably haven't seen the info since high school.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Anyone else used to be Marvel comics hound in a different life? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but Spidey was my man.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Odin and Wodan are the same one? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, just language evolution.

People bring mead to all the gatherings but they make it themselves. That is why I thought I could sell it. Good grief, I could buy it myself and re-sell it at the gatherings, big time!

Nah, guess I couldn't sell it without a license.

Well, I can sell mead making kits, I guess. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I should start knocking some sense into people with my mjollnir replica <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> The Gods would be pleased!

Except for, while in the shower, I am rarely apart from Mjollnir, Thors Magical Hammer. If I weren't Wiccan, I would absolutely be Asatru.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Oh, c'mon folks. Mead is just honey-based wine, of which we in New York State are blessed with plenty.

Unfortunately, the alcohol aspect is making a problem with interstate shipping and we're waiting for a decision in December in the Supreme Court.

My site that promotes NY wines is just waiting for the market to open up.

Meanwhile, there are only two online wineries with affiliate programs that I know of, and they are in California and I don't think they sell Mead.

Also, the way the laws read in most if not all states, you'll have to get on a winery's shopping cart to sell any. (let me know if you have any luck.)

I sent an email to the lady who runs GotMead.com. My guess is she'd know.

Also, some of the wine programs offer mead. Well, BevMo does at least. The others I checked didn't...

I have a list of a bunch of 'em in my wine directory.

Good luck!

PS I think Loki stole my hammer...

[Edited because mjollnir NEVER misses - BTW, I'm Norwegian]
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Eathan,

A qksrv link to Bevmo?

I could get you booted in minutes for such, agree to desist from such and I'll let it slide.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Haiko,

Sorry about that. I thought it was okay for recruiting when someone asked about a program for something, but thinking on it, that'd require a link to cj, not BevMo.

Don't worry, I'll be good.
    Eathan Mertz

Thanks for the leads!!!

I really appriciate it. I will really try to look into this.

Mead would be excellent on my sites.

Hail Thor!

All Hail!~

Ty Eathan.

==============

Thor does Rule.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Mead would be excellent on my sites. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I would imagine all your visitors know all about the different alchohols Ssanf, lets face it they need to be drunk to go there.
    One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
    Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer

YouTrek

Np.

I made mead once... Just once... :P

It wasn't quite as bad as my attempt at beer though. That was just plain nasty. Tasted something like an overheated radiator...
    Eathan Mertz

Sell the ingredients to make it alongside of your own recipe.

Nice tip Q ... that's 'thinking outside the box' !
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Yeah. Could. Most make their own anyhow, with varied results for all the money they put into it. I was just thinking they would like the easy way out with certain results.

But, I am considering mead making kits which I have found.

Tell you what. Some of those good ol' boys are mighty proud of their mead. After everybody samples everybody else's, just to be polite, I guess, it all tastes pretty good.

I LOVE Old Red Beard! He is wonderful and mighty. And, he is for the working person. He is a God of the common people. Who wouldn't want to just crawl up in Uncle Thor's lap and feel safe and warm??

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread