Ok.. this month I have been doing a test using google adwords on a cell phone merchant Lets talk.. and im wondering if its time to pull this ad.. or to let it run for one more month?

Ok so 440 clicks through adwords into the site. out of those 440 who have clicked through

only 244 have clicked through to the merchant..
    and I have made no sale.

So whats it cost me well...

so far this month those 440 clicks have cost me $127.87 cents

from people clicking on the adsense instead of the merchant i have made $68.00 back.. leaving me running a loss of about $57 this month testing this out...

So question is... DO i pull the merchant put a differnt one there.. or do i pull the adwords? and figure its not gonna make money ...? like I would keep running it if at the end of the month it was like

Spent $150 in clicks.. and made that money back plus an extra $50- $100..

but im not im running a lost right now..

not sure what to do..

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    I'd need to see your site and ad before giving you my input.

Imho, if there's no compelling reasons at your site to click through and buy, everything could be fine - except your site.

Would also need to know more about your ads' content to make sure what you are attracting, is a good match for what you site delivers.

ABW Ambassador
    It depends.

What did you think was so good about LetsTalk.com? Why did you put them there in the first place? And why did you decide to do that particular page?

ABW Ambassador
    I've posted this before BUT the activation BIZ is very tough.

Some of the players skim and you have no way of telling.

Found this posted on another BBS and took out the real names.

"I was very distressed to receive an inquiry from a recent customer regarding his cell phone purchase. Since I personally sold the phone and [the carrier] plan to this customer, he was very confused by a letter he received from a [1st tier merchant with an affiliate program] Account Rep. This letter thanked him for his patronage and also included business cards and an offer of a $25 bonus for referrals. Wha...? I'm sure this guy is MY customer because HE is my HUSBAND."

I agree with ADam.. you would be better off trying something else...

I have horrible results with cellphones... and I have several websites...

the problem is there are too many scammers in this biz...
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Last Hope
    I also use letstalk and I can tell you I am not as happy as I should be but I have never used adwords either. Lets talk seem to pay in batches I think, all of a sudden I will get 3 or 4 sales then nothing for months. I have tried all the cell phone merchants some swear by ones but when I treid I got no sales. very tough to convert plus half the web pages suck on the merchants site. Every time they ask for the zip code I even click off the page
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Adam Ward:
    I've posted this before BUT the activation BIZ is very tough.

Some of the players skim and you have no way of telling.

Found this posted on another BBS and took out the real names.

"I was very distressed to receive an inquiry from a recent customer regarding his cell phone purchase. Since I personally sold the phone and [the carrier] plan to this customer, he was very confused by a letter he received from a [1st tier merchant with an affiliate program] Account Rep. This letter thanked him for his patronage and also included business cards and an offer of a $25 bonus for referrals. Wha...? I'm sure this guy is MY customer because HE is my HUSBAND." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Adam I couldnt make head or tails of what you was referring too when you said

"I was very distressed to receive an inquiry from a recent customer regarding his cell phone purchase. Since I personally sold the phone and [the carrier] plan to this customer, he was very confused by a letter he received from a [1st tier merchant with an affiliate program] Account Rep. This letter thanked him for his patronage and also included business cards and an offer of a $25 bonus for referrals. Wha...? I'm sure this guy is MY customer because HE is my HUSBAND."

what does this mean?

like can you prvt msg me and at least warn me off the merchants that arent playing by the rules..

saves me time and money

thanks

Secondly everyone is saming too many scammers in the biz???? what do they mean????

like whos scamming who and how??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LastHope:
    Sorry Adam I couldnt make head or tails of what you was referring too when you said

what does this mean? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Made perfect sense to me. What Adam was saying is maybe you are not being credited with all you referrals/sales, the example he used was a perfect example. Woman buys Cellphone for hubby with her affiliate link, another affiliate gets credit.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread