I really need to establish some kind of PR,

My Site sells consumer goods, electronics, body armor, fashion, and jewelry.

I am new to link exchanging, and have read up on some of the link exchange topics but still dont know how to really go about this..

I am interested in anyone selling similar products, or have sites catering to entertainment, pc hardware, jewelry, summer outdoor living, and personal protection.

I have seen where there have been persons that ask for link shares to copy sites, and I personally would really like to avoid such ppl,

I dont really know how to go about getting this thread started, since I cannot pm people (dont think I have that privilege/ability)

any interested please contact me. via this post..

Im not really sure if I should post my site becuase of site copiers, (I really dont have anything to copy, as far as my site generating sales etc, but I did work very hard on my site design and would like to keep that somewhat to myself)

if any1 is generous enough to want to exchange links with a person with "0" and thats ZERO, as in ziltch, nada, then please post up a way that we can start up this relationship..

p.s. to all those that are leary of linking to me, or any other concerns, I constantly work on my site to get it in a better position on search engines, I am not lazy by any means, and I am willing to do anything to help any one that links to me ( besides anything morally wrong, or related to parasites, or other bad izm's)

P.S.
    I thank all of you for your time, and at least looking at my request, and I tried to be as honest as possible about my sites position so that I dont deter(?) anyone away

I'll be glad to exchange links with you. I have many sites, with many themes. Maybe 1 or 2 will be similar with yours and we can both benefit and start raising our page rank. You can email me at chitownsportsden@aol.com Hope to hear from you soon. Good Luck.

excellent, I will email, please let me know what I will have to do, once again I am new to this whole link exchange thingy, so bear with me if I happen to pose easy questions..

and thx for your response.

Verbal (killer movie, btw)-

I'd be interested in trading links with you. I have a site that kind of fits without overlapping. Email me at jrrl@steampunk.com to discuss.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

ABW Ambassador
    "I dont really know how to go about getting this thread started, since I cannot pm people (dont think I have that privilege/ability)"

To PM people just click on their Nickname then Invite to a Private Topic.

Thank you TrustNo1,

Cybear.. yes sir US is an excellant flick..

I will be sending you an email right now.

THanks for everyones interest, thank you all very much.,

Um, nothing arrived... can you try again with the subject "Link Exchange"? Thanks.

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

Cybear.. Sent

Verbalkent...

sent you a PM.

John

Thanks Guam, Email Sent.

I really hope you all recieved my email responses.

Please let me know if there are any problems or questions.

Thank you all for your interest/help/and participation.

I have completed the "Links" Link, to all that have responded I thank you, and your links are on the discussed pages as well as the "Links" link.

(links link- It kills me typing it..)

any comments are welcome, thanks to all that have participated, and I hope others will participate as well.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Verbalkent:
    I have completed the "Links" Link, to all that have responded I thank you, and your links are on the discussed pages as well as the "Links" link.

(links link- It kills me typing it..)
    I sent you a PM 2 weeks ago, I will be willing to exchange liks, since the products you mentioned would fit the mix I have on my 4 sites,If you want either send a pm, or post a message.
    JJ

any comments are welcome, thanks to all that have participated, and I hope others will participate as well. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

email sent J.T.

Hello again all, I have changed my site around a little, and I have also shifted my product focus to consumer electronics, for all of those who have co-oped with me in this post please resend links that fit the criteria of my site. If your sites do not match my current genre please remove my links (since it may hurt us both to mismatch the product relationships, maybe?? ) all of those looking at this for the first time, feel free to send me a pm for more info... take care all..

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread