Exclamation Unbelievable

I use this tool called Traffic Travis and it gives a lot of help for SEO. It also has a feature to analyze keywords. By checking up the content of the page and the backlinks it has, it gives a rating on how difficult it is to gain a rank for the particular keyword. I just got a new plan and I knew its very highly competitive and that's what I got in the results. But the biggest shock and surprise was that every keyword which I entered got a "relatively easy" rating. I'm posting the NINE screenshots below which show that each result has backlinks in 1000s but still Traffic Travis says its "relatively easy" to score with that keyword.

Although, the sites are not perfect. Their on-page SEO is pathetic. I'd say off-page SEO is awesome but on-page is very poor and I can say that because Traffic Travis also evaluates on-page factors (not visible in the screenshots below). Can on-page have such a big impact? Or has Traffic Travis lost it?

PR - PageRank
    BL - Backlinks for the page
    BLS - Backlinks for the whole website
    TBL - Backlinks from edu and gov domains

I have just downloaded the free version and its cool to use its features. I really amazed to use the SEO analyze tool inside the container. The results are seems to be so accurate. Thanks for putting the software link here.

Germany via Clarksville TN va Chicago
    How is this any different from or better than Market Samurai?

I've a very few knowledge on software because I used only selected number of tools for my site but Traffic Travis is Awesome. I find it very easy and non cost Internet research tool that is very flexible to use for a newbie like me.
    Thanks a lot to share this info.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread