Application for Afflilate Program Decline Twice
    I don't understand why our application for Groupon's affiliate program was decline twice. We basically are aggregating coupons deals in the Los Angeles area on a map?? Other coupons company has approve our website....

It happens. Contact the affiliate manager to find out why and then make adjustments. It's not going to be the last time you are rejected.

We basically are aggregating coupons deals
    I believe that Groupon does not work with aggregators so that is the most likely reason.
    It is in their program terms and mentioned here: http://www.abestweb.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=28
    Last edited by 2busy; February 12th, 2011 at 07:55 AM. Reason: found the link

Yipit is an aggregator
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    I believe that Groupon does not work with aggregators so that is the most likely reason.
    It is in their program terms and mentioned here: ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum - View Single Post - New Forum: Groupon Affiliate Program
    I was wondering how Yipit.com, Monsteroffers.com, and other sites are affiliates if this were truly the case.

We have strict policies about aggregators, and some have chosen to use our content even if it's not monetized. Please email us and we will try to work with you directly regarding the content of your site so that you can be approved. Email affiliate@groupon.com, thanks!

Yipit.com and monsteroffers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CTanK View Post
    We have strict policies about aggregators, and some have chosen to use our content even if it's not monetized. Please email us and we will try to work with you directly regarding the content of your site so that you can be approved. Email affiliate@groupon.com, thanks!
    Thanks! Just did! Is Yipit.com, and monsteroffers.com not affiliates though? I noticed an affiliate ID at the end of their links.

Hi Tad,
    We're looking into monsteroffers.com, but if you happen to see an affiliate ID in either site, could you email it to me? I am unable to find one. Appreciate the help!
    best,
    Carolyn

Please, help me!
    Hello! My name is Alisher! how can I get someone from company groupon online now! Please help me! I'm tired to looking for someone! I want to talk about making busines(groupon) in Central Asia! Who can answer my questions about partnership. Thank you!

Hi Alisher,
    Unfortunately, we only focus on the affiliate side of things. Best bet is to go to support@groupon.com and they can direct you to the right resource!

I wrote them a letter, but they did not answer, can you help me find somebody, who can help me?

Hi Alisher, sorry I can't help out more...you'll have to wait for Support to respond. Anything beyond our affiliate program is out of my jurisdiction.

Thank you very much!

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread