I have a friend running Google Adsense he said he was declined 5 times in the past and only 2 days ago did they finally approve him.

Well his problem is that no matter where he places or what text he places near the ads he just gets Public Service Announcements.

So originally I thought his site wasn't indexed the ads were in the wrong place but after helping him for a little bit I am starting to wonder if Google Pity approved him since he applied 5 to 6 times.

yeah sure......

you must be talking about ov#$!@#^$^

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

lol nah wasn't for that domain. I have that parked on sedo untilI figure out exactly what I will do with it.

I think they just pity approved him. He is 15 and he thinks his personal site that talks about what his desktop looks like will make him cash.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Try putting a relevant keyword in the file name. I usually get instant relevant ads when I do that on new pages.

If the file names are too common, or the subject itself is, I sometimes see a lot of PSAs before the real ads come up. Being indexed in Google doesn't seem to mean much for AdSense until the AdSense Googlebot (MediaPartners-something-or-other) itself comes and the info really gets into *that* system.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread