Smile Generating custom publisher-tagged coupon codes?
    Do any affiliate networks let you generate custom coupon codes that payout when a customer makes a purchase with them?

Basically instead of using the traditional link that has the publisher id for tracking, the coupon code could tag the publisher sending the traffic. For example, I sign for ACME's affiliate program. They generate a special coupon code for me. I advertise this coupon code in various offline mediums (newspapers, magazines, etc) and the conversion gets counted (and I get my commission) when a consumer goes to the ACME website and uses my coupon code.

Thanks in advance!

Mansfield, TX
    16,232 and Impact Radius both have this functionality. SAS can do it, but it requires special coding on the merchant side. There's another network that is going to be announcing this capability soon, but I don't they haven't publicly announced it yet so my mouth is zipped.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread