Boat shoes
    Anyone know what's going on with them lately?
    First no sales system wide recorded from the 4th of this month to yesterday. Now a 466% 7 day reversal rate (all yesterday). I messaged via the SAS system to them and the email bounced. I tried 2 emails to Andy Rod. no response

61 views and no comments? Odd. Boatshoe's recent activity aside, has some thing happened to Andy and I missed it?

Quote Originally Posted by justnet View Post
    61 views and no comments? Odd. Boatshoe's recent activity aside, has some thing happened to Andy and I missed it?
    Andy is still one of the "good guys" but doesn't seem to post here very often - spending more time on social media. However, he is here from time to time. Have you tried calling the number on his site?
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

It probably would have got faster response from him if you had posted about it in his sub-forum.

I just dropped Andy an email to make sure he sees this thread.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    It probably would have got faster response from him if you had posted about it in his sub-forum.

I just dropped Andy an email to make sure he sees this thread.
    Thanks Michael. I posted here because my original concern was about a SAS merchant.

Bill:
    No I haven't tried to call ARC, I've only sent a couple emails so far.

Anyway thanks to both of you for responding.

Outsourced Program Manager Andy2.0's Avatar
    Hello,

There was an upgrade on the BoatShoes.com site that caused the tracking to not show a sales value on SAS, that's why you're seeing the lack of "sales". The sales counter is still reporting and the values tied to those sales are being tracked on the merchant side. The issue should have been fixed by now.

Affiliates will be manually compensated for those sales. As to the reversal, it was normal fraud, return, etc reversals... but the % looks so high because of the not reporting sales through SAS.

Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: AndyJr@andyrodriguez.com | P: (305) 412-3512 | AIM & MSN: Andy2PointO| Follow me on Twitter

Affiliate Programs We Manage, Join Today: XSitePro.com | Chatmeter.com | DeluxeForBusiness.com| EverythingHangers.com | DesignerChecks.com | OneWayFurniture.com | ChecksUnlimited.com | BiblicaDirect.com - IBSDirect.com

Thanks Andy mostly I just needed to know that you were aware of and on the problem.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread