Question Is there any good internet business ideas?
    I wanna start some mainstream site, so I wonder does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? What is popular these days online?

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by Promo_Mickey View Post
    I wanna start some mainstream site, so I wonder does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? What is popular these days online?
    what is popular these days isn't necessarily going to be ahead of the curve in a few months. you may have to build a few separate sites to find out. if restricted to one site, perhaps consider subdirectories (xxxxx.yoursite.com or yoursite.com/xxxxx/ -- not sure which is best).

If somebody knows popular ideas to earn money why would they share them with you?

Do some research on SEs.

Well, I guess Discount coupon sites & blogs are earning well.Because on both domains you can place the merchant's ads,being an Affiliate you can make good amount.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

What radhika said

Please read The Magic Bullet Thread. Like sports, business is extremely competitive. Do you ever see any coaches publicly asking for "winning plays?" Don't poker players learn they must hide their "tells?"

So you want to be handed a great mainstream idea? I'm sure someone can sell you one for $$$,$$$. If you don't understand the basic competitive nature of business, then you're sunk before you've begun.
    Rene
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Some profitable niches would be weight loss, internet marketing, relationships and self help. These are of course also very competitive niches but if you do your research well to find subniches and target less competitive keywords then you could succeed in these niches.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

It is all about adapting. There's not much that stays the same forever. These day only I can see is FaceBook, Twitter, sports betting and poker online.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Information sites will always be of value. Pick a niche you have interest in and are willing to learn more about in order to be "an expert". Make sure the niche is specific enough yet receives enough traffic. This is not "get rich quick" but can eventually lead to a stable source of part-time income from ads or affiliate links on the site. And if your service is valuable enough you can even sell your time to help folks for a fee (business related services will often bring in some good money). See the page at What Should I Blog About? - it addresses blogs but it also applies to websites in general.
    Last edited by Cheesehead; February 23rd, 2011 at 08:57 AM.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

for me its not very much important to identify what keyword is hot today. i think the topic that touches you heart and also the topic in which you are totally mastered is the best topic for you. its not necessary that it has to be the hot topic. its just my strategy. so no offense.

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bestwebman06 View Post
    for me its not very much important to identify what keyword is hot today. i think the topic that touches you heart and also the topic in which you are totally mastered is the best topic for you. its not necessary that it has to be the hot topic. its just my strategy. so no offense.
    True, it should be a topic you are interested in. But if you want to make money, you also need traffic. I don't think it has to be "today's" hot keyword, but it should be a keyword with potential to be searched fairly often.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

You can probably list down everything you are passionate about and think of businesses you can make out of it. From there, you can choose from your list and start your online business. If you are passionate with writing, by all means create your own blog or probably write a book and sell it online. If you love speaking, create your own podcast or a webinar. Nothing beats making money out of what you love doing best.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread