WorkShop Live affiliate program is a scam
    Hi,

I've joined the Workshop live affiliate program a few months ago, and this is a scam, big times! (It's not a part of ShareASale anymore, as it seems, they host their own affiliate program).

I NEVER received any commission from them. Worse: when I wrote to them to have answers, they never replied!

To have an answer, I even sent them an email from another email account, saying: "Is it possible to have an answer from you? You don't reply to my emails!!!" I THEN received a very polite reply saying: "We're sorry, it's very unusual. What is your problem/question?"

I then asked about their affiliate program and why it didn't record any sales (when I knew I referred CLIENTS to them!). And guess what? The moment I started speaking about their scam affiliate program, they stopped answering me!

I wrote two or three more emails, the last one saying: "Your affiliate program is a SCAM"!... and never received any sort of response (obviously!).

So, I tell you: the WorkShopLive affiliate program is a scam, BIG TIMES! I advise you to promote other online music lessons site, because they will NEVER pay you.

If you know a way to lodge a complaint against them, please let me know, I'll be happy to do it! I live in Europe so I don't know who to address to do that.
    Last edited by Guitar; February 20th, 2011 at 08:30 PM.

I moved your thread to the Unethical Merchants forum because this is not a SAS merchant although they were at one time.

Hi 2busy,

Thanks. And yes indeed they are highly unethical!

I really appreciate your guts,I suggest you to post your experience on all affiliate forums so further many of the affiliates would be alert before making any sales with them.Good Job.I personally feel sorry for the things happened with you,You know experiences makes perfection,its a lesson for you & others as well.
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your message.

What forums would you suggest?

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Guitar, feel free to send a link to this post to them directly. They will be happy to see that it is #2 for WorkShop Live affiliate program in Google.
    Last edited by 2busy; February 22nd, 2011 at 07:23 AM. Reason: unlinked URL

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
    Hi Maria,

Thanks for your message.

What forums would you suggest?
    Post on these forums,they really have a high traffic like ABW, Your message can be conveyed to most of the people.

forums.digitalpoint.com
    www.sitepoint.com
    www.warriorforum.com
    www.ewealth.com
    www.associateprograms.com
    www.wickedfire.com
    SitePoint Forums
    affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com
    Last edited by 2busy; February 22nd, 2011 at 07:21 AM. Reason: unlinked multiple URLs
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread