Anyone using "Article Marketing Robot"?
    I've been hearing about the backlink tool called Article Marketing Robot and have a few questions: Is anyone using it? How can spun content make it through such article directories as Ezine Articles and Article Base? AMR uses a "spin on submit" concept. How can you trust a spun article to be readable, if its blindly being sent without any proofreading involved? I've not mastered the art of spinning, but am generally not impressed with the results. Any comments would be appreciated?

Sounds like automated spam to me. You might get some short-term results with something like that, but IMHO your efforts would produce much better long-term results if you just focused on providing value.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey View Post
    You might get some short-term results with something like that, but IMHO your efforts would produce much better long-term results if you just focused on providing value.
    +1

It's always best to focus on quality rather than quantity, you'll get more clicks in the long-run.

I've not mastered the art of spinning
    Probably an art you could skip over and do far better in the long run. There are way too many useless articles (and sites) online already. Chewing up other peoples' work/thoughts/ideas and regurgitating them doesn't fool the Powers That Be for very long and does not add value for your visitors.

Thanks for the feedback. I respect your opinions on this one.

Honestly I don't like those article robots or especially article spinning softwares. I just write my content old fashion way y typing on a notepad and manually submitting to very few article directories. There ... I'd be happy I am doing article marketing.

After a while these articles are picked by many other directories to post them on their sites.

Don't waste your money. If you need to re-write PLR content, copy and paste into a word document, highlight and use your thesaurus, and then re-read it. Change anything that doesn't sound like you. For example, most PLR content will say..."In order to start a car, one must insert the key into the ignition." Change and get rid of subordinate and relative clauses and make the sentence concise and clear. Also write in the active voice. So your re-written sentence will be "Place the key in the ignition to start your car." My rule of thumb is, if it is a 300 word PLR article, a well re-written article will be about 150-200 words.
    There is nothing wrong with using PLR content to get your site up and running until you can have the time to get more unique content written. Just don't waste your money on a built in function of MS Word or Open Office. Article spinners are over rated thesauruses.
    Last edited by InfoScout; February 21st, 2011 at 12:57 PM.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Magenta"]Marie Sanders[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [URL="http://mariesandersonline.com"]htttp://www.mariesandersonline.com[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by stuminator View Post
    I've not mastered the art of spinning
    I'd say it looks more like finger painting.

Spun content ads no new value and is often times completely unreadable (I've seen some of my own articles spun, and its a literary nightmare).

Try writing your own stuff, it will provide much more value.

[edit]
    That's not to say you have to come up with entirely new concepts, but if you understand how something works you should be able to come up with your own article describing it.
    Last edited by BryceBertola; February 21st, 2011 at 01:51 PM.

I haven't used it myself but I've read a lot of positive feedback on Article Marketing Robot (AMR). Users say it is a pretty good product. Its one time fee and currently has over 3000 directories you can post to.
    Last edited by affilorama; February 21st, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

you can try it and see for yourself..it has a 5 day trial period..you dont need to buy it right away

I've been using Article Marketing Robot for some time now and I really like it. It doesn't automatically spin content for you, you have to do some work to get spun articles. It has a great thesaurus and you choose which words or phrases you want to spin. You can even add your own words.

When you spin your articles, you choose how many spun articles you want and they are saved in a folder on your computer. If you have any doubt about how the articles look, you can always check them.

It's a good tool that will automatically create accounts for you with various article directories, confirm emails for sign up, submit articles to the directories you choose, and give you a report of the live links for your articles. It does more, but those are just a few of the highlights.

I use it for backlinks and I've also had hits on my sites for the articles I've submitted.

Edited to add: I write my own articles and spin them. I don't use any else's work.
    Last edited by cimbah; May 5th, 2011 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Add more

It is difficult enough getting articles published with ezine Articles at the moment without risking submitting rehashed material however goods the claims maybe. They have severely tighten up their review procedures and have some eagle eyed adjudicators who seem quite adept in spotting anything with just a whiff of "Duplication" about it.

I tried AMR some time ago. Actually it was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by raitraak View Post
    I tried AMR some time ago. Actually it was awesome!
    How have you benefited from it?

Article Marketing Robot Ok
    Quote Originally Posted by stuminator View Post
    I've been hearing about the backlink tool called Article Marketing Robot and have a few questions: Is anyone using it? How can spun content make it through such article directories as Ezine Articles and Article Base? AMR uses a "spin on submit" concept. How can you trust a spun article to be readable, if its blindly being sent without any proofreading involved? I've not mastered the art of spinning, but am generally not impressed with the results. Any comments would be appreciated?
    I was looking for something or the other when I ran across this question....albeit several months ago, my time.

Answer: Yes, I use it and swear by it. It works scarily well if used CORRECTLY. It works so well that you actually have to turn the control knob down. You can't run it flat out or you risk flattening whatever you are promoting.

In order to use it properly, you need to understand what article spinning is all about. Once you do that, then you will be able to understand and appreciate AMR.

Are 100% unique arkles, manually submitted preferable to AMR. Of course. Will a 100% unique manually submitted arkle (assuming everything is equal) outperform a correctly done AMR article? No.

Hope this helps anyone seeing this later. I appreciate the reluctance to spin articles and such, especially if you are a purist, but you oughtn't knock something you admittedly haven't used. If, after you understand it, you want to knock it...then that's more than fine. Then, I might jump in with you and cuss it some myself out of pure wickedness.

I don't own a piece of the company. It's just a tool that works if used properly.

Norm
    Last edited by Norm; September 8th, 2011 at 03:05 PM.

What's to understand? "Arkle" spinning isn't rocket science. If you're too dumb to write fresh original content, then play the system...
    Last edited by Boom or Bust; September 8th, 2011 at 04:25 PM.

X

17. Thanks From:

After Panda algorythm update by allmighty Google the article directory marketing became absolete...That's why Ezine articles are filled with spun and over spun content.

I think this technique is not working now with the panda update.

automated email marketing
    Some are using this as automated email sending to maintain their site's ranking as they produced more quantity of marketing emails. it may be effective but the downside of it is of course you still have to monitor who gets to be contacted and the progress of the campaign.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread