Exclamation What is the best link building service ?
    I would like to automate the process of getting backlinks.
    Been using SEO LinkVine for some time now and all I can say is that it sucks.
    I would like to hear from the veterans on the forum ... what are the services you guys use ?
    I know a few but cant decide which one to use ... I guess I`m looking for an honest review from someone here ...

Thanks.

The best service is obtained by creating good, meaningful content for your visitors. When you do that you will get inbound links without even having to ask.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The best service is obtained by creating good, meaningful content for your visitors. When you do that you will get inbound links without even having to ask.

Well yeah , I know ... beside that....
    If the site is new how will people know about it so that they link to it ? lol

The veterans here will tell you same thing as Bill..

I've never used a link building service as you have no control where your link will be placed.. a few missteps by the service and your site could be penalized.

If you spend time building meaningful content google will take notice... your site will improve in search rankings, and backlinks will follow.
    Last edited by teezone; February 22nd, 2011 at 06:28 PM.

ok ok .. I get the idea ... original content blah blah.
    But lets say you just create a website ... you pay a writer for original articles .. or you write them yourself ... How will google notice your website for you to get high rankings if you dont have any backlinks ?

I asked something ...and I get off topic answers ...

If the site is new how will people know about it so that they link to it ?
    Creating good, meaningful content for your visitors helps them find your site in search engines. Most of us aren't expecting our visitors to link to our sites, we'd like them to order the products we are promoting. Quality links come to quality content magically. Not instantly, but without playing around with automated services. It works.

You asked to hear from the veterans in the forum. As a full-time affiliate, I told you what I do...

When you depend on someone else for backlinks, you lose control of your site placement, but good content can get indexed quickly. Backlinks are only one part of the SEO equation.

Good luck with your site.

Quote Originally Posted by rmichaels View Post
    But lets say you just create a website ... you pay a writer for original articles .. or you write them yourself ... How will google notice your website for you to get high rankings if you dont have any backlinks ?

No. All answers are ontopic. What they are saying is build a content based site. People link to your site automatically.

And this is not an overnight process like buying backlinks which are worthless for your money anyway ...

Best way to get backlinks (slow process indeed):
    * Content site
    * Submit to article directories
    * Forum links

So don't be haste to develop links fast.
    Last edited by 2busy; February 22nd, 2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: to approve

Quote Originally Posted by radhika View Post
    No. All answers are on topic. What they are saying * Forum links

So don't be haste to develop links fast.
    I was wondering whether forum links would be counted for PR in search engines. Forum links can give an extra traffic if the discussion is related to your site content.

forum links help with traffic assuming users click on them. as far as SERP goes, they'll only benefit you if they're dofollow links, which most sites increasingly are not offering.

If you have Good content then have some patience & you will see inbound links coming automatically without even lifting your finger (believe me on that, i have experienced this on many sites)!

but, if you lack in the content then ask yourself: why would someone be interested in linking back to your site?

Its a time consuming process & will take some time, don't expect wonders overnight by using so called "Auto Blogs" etc...
    Last edited by Prodigal; April 1st, 2011 at 12:57 PM.

X

Joining forums that are related to your niche, helping and guiding other members and developing a relationship with your target market would be a great way to get backlinks.
    Michelle
    Affilorama Group Ltd
    Affiliate Marketing by Affilorama | Free SEO Software by Traffic Travis

I've had good luck with a service called Backlinking Solutions. Good prices, and all credible, high PR links.
    Last edited by Bill; May 9th, 2011 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Unlinked.

All in one SEO and ClickBump working together will rock your site.

I wouldn't spend a penny on any backlinking service. It will get you no where except in a good position to get penalized.
    If you're looking for instant results, which it sounds like you are, a press release for your site can help(prweb.com). Google will find your site and crawl it. If you practiced good basic SEO techniques and have great content the rankings will come. You'll be rewarded more for content than some crappy overpriced backlink scam service.

17. Thanks From:

I will say submit your site to as many directories as possible post good comments on high PR articles(dofollow).

I have read a few of your comments on different themes and would like to give you some advice.

Read the comments on this forum from people who have proven themselves, you are currently swimming against the tide of advice, continue and you are in danger of being swept away.

Heed the wisdom of those that know better.

20. Thanks From:

Better to build the links manually as many of the high page ranked sites can trace the automated software and don't allow it to their sites as they're also a part of spam. So I prefer for manual link building which may be a long term slow process but gives you the chance of making quality backlinks with quality sites.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by bestweblover08 View Post
    Better to build the links manually as many of the high page ranked sites can trace the automated software and don't allow it to their sites as they're also a part of spam. So I prefer for manual link building which may be a long term slow process but gives you the chance of making quality backlinks with quality sites.
    Cheers.
    Yes, you're right. Many website owners preferred this. Some of them hire people to do linkbuilding for them. Doing forum posting that will create quality backlinks for them by having relevant and quality content of their post.

Forum posts are not quality backlinks, they are not even true backlinks at all. You cannot create your own backlinks. Quality backlinks are given, not taken.

The search engines are not fooled by finding self generated links all over the place. Google got specific about what backlinks are nearly a year ago so that the mythical powers of linkspam might go away.

Link schemes - Webmaster Tools Help
    "Your site's ranking in Google search results is partly based on analysis of those sites that link to you. The quantity, quality, and relevance of links count towards your rating. The sites that link to you can provide context about the subject matter of your site, and can indicate its quality and popularity. However, some webmasters engage in link exchange schemes and build partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking, disregarding the quality of the links, the sources, and the long-term impact it will have on their sites."

Quote Originally Posted by rmichaels View Post

What you need is a get rich scheme - you know one that promises instant results and is guaranteed to make you thousands in your sleep.
    There are hundreds available out there - but not here.
    Your best bet is to join one of those programs and then when you have learned the lesson "There is not such thing as a quick buck" maybe just maybe you will listen to what the people here are telling you.

Quote Originally Posted by acruz31 View Post
    Yes, you're right. Many website owners preferred this. Some of them hire people to do linkbuilding for them. Doing forum posting that will create quality backlinks for them by having relevant and quality content of their post.
    Maximum high page ranked forums don't link back to other site as forum posting is a depositary of spam. Most of the people post at forums to rich their post count and make only one way links after adding signature.

26. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread