Thread: (CJ) Direct Gardening Update

Exclamation (CJ) Direct Gardening Update

I'm still managing this program in CJ but I don't have a lot of wiggle room again this year. I would love to start the performance bonus like we did last summer but it hasn't been approved yet.

I bring this up because the sales skyrocketed in the last week as customers hit the site early when the weather warmed up in parts of the US. One of my best affiliates has built a site just for gardening and he has done very well for himself. We have worked together since last summer to build a sustainable relationship.

The performance bonus was to enhance the $6 per sale stigma. When you look at it, the commission translates to 10% of the average order. Some affiliates really like the $6 sale for smaller items, then the percentage is much higher.

Besides the performance bonus, the biggest change was to enable the product catalog. The 7-Day EPC just from the product catalog is $14 and rising every second.

My goals for this year are to change the PPC trademark rules. That would greatly impact your sales for the better I would hope. I'd like to get some more deals for free products with each sale and I want to give huge performance bonuses again for measurable results. It would also be nice to have updated banners, but I don't want to push it...

Join Direct Gardening today and work with me on strategy!
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Performance bonus has been approved. I will be implementing the new terms this week.

Let me just say that February sales were 91% higher than this time last year. NINETY ONE PERCENT. This program is a beast.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

I'm feeling picky today. New terms are not going out to all affiliates. Tell me if you want the new bonus offer pushed to your account.

$500 in sales pays a bonus of $50 per month
    $1,000 in sales pays a bonus of $100 per month
    $10,000 in sales pays a bonus of $500 per month
    $20,000 in sales pays a bonus of $1,000 per month
    Greg Hoffman

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Greg, is there any way possible with Direct Gardening to find out what products, or at least category of products, are sold through Direct Gardening Popshops links?

Most CJ merchants provide this (at least a SKU if not more) in the "Detail" link.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound View Post
    Greg, is there any way possible with Direct Gardening to find out what products, or at least category of products, are sold through Direct Gardening Popshops links?

Most CJ merchants provide this (at least a SKU if not more) in the "Detail" link.
    I'll put a request in and maybe we'll have an answer for 2012.
    Greg Hoffman

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar

Thanks. I understand.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Sales from the first 3 weeks of March have already exceeded the sales for our best month in 2010.
    Greg Hoffman

New contest for Direct Gardening affiliates announced tomorrow.
    Greg Hoffman

9. Newsletter Signup