Back from a slap?
    Hi guys,
    i have never experienced this before. Nearly 3 years ago i put up a web site and not knowing any better, i took out a one way link building service, and let the automation do the work for me! Within 6 weeks it had completely gone from google.
    OK i had a slap for learning and i learned well.
    In January i did an audit of the sites i have to see which were indexed by both google and bing and therefore worthy of some time to redevelop them. This site was nowhere to be seen in Google. So i thought i would at last let this domain go...
    For the last 10 days it has been dropping me double numbers in adsense and when i checked had 380+ pages indexed in google.
    Have you experienced anything similar. Nearly 3 years of pennies a month now double numbers everyday. Fingers crossed this remains the case in the future.
    I have done nothing special to the site in fact the last time i updated would have been over a year ago and it is not a seasonal product!
    Any ideas?
    JIM

Hi ewh,

maybe this has to do with the post I wrote here few days ago?

Google just died...

People say that Google once again scrambled its algorithm. I guess some will gain from it and some will lose. May the force be with us! (the good guys?)

Thank you justPlugin,
    i actually read that post yesterday and sat with a smile on my face, it is entirely possible that i did benefit from the changes, but, i am at a loss of how the site could go unindexed for such a long time then come back all singing and all dancing!
    Not complaining though, i will take it for as long as it is there.
    Thanks
    JIM

I re audited my sites this morning and 3 sites that have previously not appeared in google results (having been banned) - are now fully listed.
    There are indeed strange things going on...
    JIM

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread