Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Turn $4 Into $336 Weekly Easily!
    Anybody can spare $4 that is why this homebased business is so popular. Find out how you can turn just $4 into $336 weekly.

Instructions:

Email me at Moderator Note: Removed - Buy an Ad I will then email you the link to get started.
    Last edited by 2busy; February 24th, 2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Unpaid Advertising

Can't you just send me $336 and I'll owe you $4? I promise I'll pay you next week.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Your email address is ME at blah blah. You really couldn't come up with a more creative name than ME. Not very original.

... or just send me $332 and we'll call it even.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I've got $8 in my pocket. Send me $664 and I won't bother your again until March 10.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

I only have 2 bucks on me at the moment and I really don't feel like going to the bank today. If I just give you the $2, can I get $168 back or do I have to give the whole $4?

You guys and your sarcasm. This one might actually work. Who knows...

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Hoffman Consulting View Post
    This one might actually work. Who knows...
    You can give it a try and let us know.
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;

Does it have to be $4 in legal tender or will Monopoly money do? Do you take pennies or does it have to be paid in dollar bills? Can I get the $336 through PayPal? Do you offer direct deposit?

Good questions, SF; makes me wonder if it can go directly into my Cayman Is acct.

You'll all have to wait for the ad. Don't hold your breath.

Still breathing normally, 2busy.

I saw that one shortly after rematt's second response - and I laughed.

I should have modded the contact info out - but even that was "funny." I would have zapped the post (which would have zapped the thread) but thought it might be "interesting" to show how absurdly stoopid (nope not good enough for stupid.com, Greg) some of these spammers are with what they have to say - and how they say it.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

I didn't feel that zapping the thread would be appreciated by all of the participants. It would be like taking a shiny toy away from a toddler. It may still disappear, who knows?

Of course, as I posted my above response and the page refreshed, I saw a banner ad purporting to:
    Earn $1000 Commission Checks

Sooo...I clicked through to the "squeezing/squeezer page" and was presented with a video sales pitch. Naturally, on reading the "fine print" I see this: there is no guarantee that you will earn any money participating in this opportunity or in using the techniques or marketing strategies we use. And: "No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on this site or any of our other sites..."

That really is a "paid" ad. So, ya never know - the "$4 deal" may actually pony up.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Still breathing normally, 2busy.

I saw that one shortly after rematt's second response - and I laughed.

I should have modded the contact info out - but even that was "funny." I would have zapped the post (which would have zapped the thread) but thought it might be "interesting" to show how absurdly stoopid (nope not good enough for stupid.com, Greg) some of these spammers are with what they have to say - and how they say it.
    Especially to a group like the ABW group that is so intelligent about the internet spamming, stealing, and stuffing. LOL
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

That really is a "paid" ad. So, ya never know
    Nothing in the process of paying for an ad changes what it is. It does get you some eyeballs usually but I think we all depend on our own common sense regarding any ads, if anything affiliates are probably a lot more critical of details and facts than most consumers are.

what a joke. no information, no contact just a POST. why this kind of people even come to this forum? really joking right? can any one plz explain the matter? what really he wants?

Quote Originally Posted by limitsoff64 View Post
    Anybody can spare $4 that is why this homebased business is so popular. Find out how you can turn just $4 into $336 weekly.
    You should share this with Washington. This could solve all of our problems.

Week 1: Turn $4 into $336
    Week 2: Turn $336 into $28k - now we're talking!
    Week 3: Turn $28k into $2.3 million - what a week!
    Week 4: Turn $2.3 million into $200 million - That's more than I've made in affiliate marketing! Time to change careers!
    Week 5: Turn $200 million into $16 billion - Look out Bill Gates, here I come!
    Week 6: Turn $16 billion into $1.4 trillion - That'll almost cover the US budget shortfall for the year!
    Week 7: Turn $1.4 trillion into $118 trillion - Awesome! We could pay off the national debt and have enough left over to give everyone in the US nearly $400k each!
    Week 8: Turn $118 trillion into $10 quadrillion - Now we could make everyone in the world a millionaire!

I just realized this is in the wrong forum. Did you mean to post in the Daily Chuckle instead of the Midnight Cafe?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager Decorative Ceiling Tiles's Avatar
    Well, in case this is the first time you have heard of this extremely popular home based business, which would truly shock me. Here is the idea: Find someone who is little less informed than yourself and tell them this "Anybody can spare $4 that is why this homebased business is so popular. Find out how you can turn just $4 into $336 weekly" but before you actually tell them the secret, charge them 4 bucks.

Yup, it is that simple, once you master this technique, simply repeat. Is like growing tomatoes.

Best part is that you can work on your own pace. Example: find 84 fools in one day and chill for remaining 6.

Personally I like to work 5 days and have a weekend of. But with the Freedom you get with this amazing program everyone can do it as they please.

Now, this is just in case you have not known this since it is so popular.

Disclaimer: This might not work for everyone as you might not find someone who is less informed then "YOU"

Quote Originally Posted by limitsoff64 View Post

Instructions:

Email me at Moderator Note: Removed - Buy an Ad I will then email you the link to get started.
    I'm puzzled...
    If I've to find out how to turn $4 into $336/wk then why should will I read your appealing thread. The thread title seemed so useful but there's no necessary info inside!!!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I think we should allow the link and retitle the thread starting with SPAM! That way if you google the program you see a great backlink to this thread as a warning. We can even submit the URL to the national BBB database.

That way if you google the program you see a great backlink to this thread as a warning.
    It is not a program or a business, just a slow marketer. It was an email and I removed it as much to protect them from spambots as to keep even slower marketers from biting the bait.

Quote Originally Posted by bestweblover08 View Post
    I'm puzzled...
    If I've to find out how to turn $4 into $336/wk then why should will I read your appealing thread. The thread title seemed so useful but there's no necessary info inside!!!
    All the information you need is right here in this thread. Do you wanta know the secret?

OK, first you need to find someplace to post a thread similar to the OPs. You know, "got $4?", "blah, blah, blah (hopefully not here, we don't really like this sorta thing). Then you need to find 84 suckers, I mean 84 highly motivated people like yourself to send you $4 each and voilà, you just made $336. Lather, rinse and repeat every week and before you know it, you're on your way to your first million.

For future reference; "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". Now you say it; "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". OK, one more time; "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is". Now doesn't that feel better?

-rematt

So does that mean we're not going to be able to make everyone in the world a millionaire by the end of April? I'm so disappointed.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Michael, repeat after me; "if it sounds too good to be true..."

-rematt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast