Whenever I go and find a what looks like a great merchant I put the merchants name+ebates or merchants name +180solutions or schoolpoop in my google search bar and see what comes up and based on the results add the merchant or stay clear. Any mention at all and the merchant does not go on my site. I dont care if its coupons only. Just my little way of forming my own clean list. Anyone else do this
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    I'm sure that you leave merchants who only show up in Google SERPS as a result of the index page of ABW

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Yes I do this, but for ebates, I just check their merchant list at http://www.ebates.com/all_stores.jsp and schoolpop lists there merchants at their home page http://www.schoolpop.com .
    180solutions doesn't list their merchants in any way I know of - if somebody has a merchant list for them, please post it.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Best list to have is well guarded. It is the list of hundreds of merchnats who are operated by a handful of 3rd party AM firms. They are more responsible for the growth of theftware and dirty affiliate tricks then any group in this industry. Publish their client list and you'll find every dirty merchnat on hundreds of S/W programs as well as AM's who give a rats ass about cookie stuffers or spammers.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Cheese I try to stay away from ebates website at all cost. im drive by download paranoid so visiting their site is not an option
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I check it all the time NYF, so far it hasn't tried anything funny with my browser.

Interesting...I removed Ebates from both my programs last summer - but see that they are listing New Line still.

Time to write a letter!

My 3 cents: I wouldn't go by Ebates list alone
    Best,

David Rogers
    Sr. Manager, E-Commerce
    New Line Cinema
    212 649-4900
    NewLineShop.com
    WBShop.com
    TheOCInsiderShop.com

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread