For the last couple of weeks, I receive about one calendar sale each day from calendars.com I think that's great; but, when I recently checked my transaction history page - I see that all sales marked "approved" are actually charge-backs?!?

I asked them for clarification; but, have received no response.

Can anyone here explain this to me? I can't believe that 100% of all my sales since Aug are charge-backs...

If so, there will be another hundred pages or more marked for deletion.

John

ABW Ambassador
    "I see that all sales marked "approved" are actually charge-backs?!?"

What makes you think appoved sales are charge backs? Not following.

ABW Ambassador
    I've had fine luck with Calendars.Com. I have a sale here and there "denied" for whatever reason, but the bulk of them go through and the program does convert well during this time of year.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by guam:
    For the last couple of weeks, I receive about one calendar sale each day from calendars.com I think that's great; but, when I recently checked my transaction history page - I see that all sales marked "approved" are actually charge-backs?!?

I asked them for clarification; but, have received no response.

Can anyone here explain this to me? I can't believe that 100% of all my sales since Aug are charge-backs...

If so, there will be another hundred pages or more marked for deletion.

John <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kowabunga's (the tracking software place they use) typeface makes how that works hard to see. I'm looking at my Calendars.com interface in the other window--it says, ("Approved*" is a transaction that was approved for commission but later charged back).

Notice the asterisk next to "approved" in that sentence. Transactions WITHOUT the asterisk is fine. When I first noticed that notice of Kowabunga's, I checked my payments against my transactions to make sure. Everything was fine.

I've never seen one of these asterisked approvals in my time with Calendars.com--every time a transaction doesn't go through, my report there says "Denied." I think Calendars will hold transactions as "Pending" until they are really sure, because many of my Denied transactions say "Pending" for a lot longer than a good transaction.

So don't get out your axe just yet.

@ Trust--Look on the bottom of the page where you can see the individual transactions.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Thanks for the clarification Leader.

I sure didn't pay any attention to the asterisk - don't remember seeing it.

No axe today - glad to know something is selling on a regular basis.

Just made my day! Thanks!!

EDIT: I just looked at the page and sure enough there is an asterisk - but, damn hard to see - not even noticable if your not really looking.

Guess they're just testing us to see if were really paying attention.

ABW Ambassador
    Ah, thanks Leader, never noticed the asterisk on the bottom either. Never seen it next to a transaction. I would say over 95% of the transactions i get go thru fine, some are pending for awhile and then some of those get denied but most are approved.

Am I missing it, or is there no banners available for calendars.com? I'm going to use the feed, but would like to put some banners up as well.
    Thanks

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread