Best Buy - Christmas Coming Early (or late)
    Wow, I just got a nice chunk of commissions from Best Buy for transactions that occurred as much as one year ago. (3 Feb 2010)

I hope it sticks, also I hope they continue to post every hour for the rest of the night. We can always dream can't we???

I just did a quick check and these are not double posted commissions. I wonder what is going on? I know Best Buy tracking has always been a bit suspect...
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Their tracking sucks, be glad you received some commission from them, I know that first hand a great majority of their sales never get commissioned.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

The commission dump I received last night appears to be a "make good" or correction for the last 12 months. I have received no e-mail or notification though so I have no idea what it means.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

I have seen so many comments about Best Buy not tracking, lets hope they made good on all of those too.

kind of the reverse of the Overstock issues a few weeks ago. hope you get to keep it all!!

Quote Originally Posted by superCool View Post
    kind of the reverse of the Overstock issues a few weeks ago. hope you get to keep it all!!
    Karma? Now that you mention it, the amounts are roughly the same. I wonder what I did to please the affiliate gods???

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread