Kimmyshop thumbnails
    Are the preview images all missing on kimmyshop or is it just me? I went to check the preview site lifted at c3scripts and it is MIA.

I found some other sites using google's allinurl: and nope... It's not just me. No images till you reach the product page.

Might be old news. I haven't updated this site in many moons. Not good having lots of pages to drill down through with no images though.

Not sure if this help or not but their images are working in Popshops. They have been updating their feed from time to time so maybe a update feed may help.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Quote Originally Posted by kse View Post
    Not sure if this help or not but their images are working in Popshops. They have been updating their feed from time to time so maybe a update feed may help.
    Just ran make.pl again. Still no preview images. But popshops I believe just uses one set of images.

Oh well. I'll check it out again later. Plenty other stuff to fix at the moment...

I haven't updated this site in many moons
    There was a thread about a year ago that mentioned a feed problem and script change, don't know how long "many moons" is in your case but you might want to be sure you have the most current version of your script.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy View Post
    There was a thread about a year ago that mentioned a feed problem and script change, don't know how long "many moons" is in your case but you might want to be sure you have the most current version of your script.
    Latest version was installed. I guess I could contact the merchant, but frankly those pages are a low priority.

Upgrade to DySE::KimmyShop v11.03.04:
    http://www.c3scripts.com/kimmyshop/release/

KimmyShop.com removed product thumbnail image files from their own www.kimmyshop.com server and moved them to an amazonaws.com server. Thus causing all the thumbnail images to break. The latest version of DySE::KimmyShop references the new image server.

Yours truly,
    Cusimano.Com Corporation
    per: David Cusimano
    Affiliate Tools: Datafeed Merge

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread