I downloaded it for Mozilla a couple of days ago.. it's nice to have it back
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Very Cool. Eventhough PR hasn't been updated in a while it is nice to see it again on a toolbar.

Currently singing at my monitor in the style of Julie Andrews while looking at the IE icon..

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
    Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu

Hello,

Firefox is great from a consumer standpoint. But a note of caution for the affiliate community, the most popular extension for firefox is AdBlock.

http://adblock.mozdev.org/

This filter works very well at stripping affiliate ads from web pages, including adsense text ads if the users so chooses.

Regards,

I'd not seen that ad blocker before.. actually, it's pretty good. I disabled falkag.net right away because they sell ad space to the scum of the earth.

It's only a banner blocker though - it doesn't seem to block text links or product images.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Just Lurking
    Been using Firefox for about a month. Had no choice but to ditch IE it was crashing a dozen times a day thanks to Microsoft last IE update (for 5.5). In the last month FF has crash twice, both times it was more me than FF's fault. I don't use IE anymore except for final site tuning.

I doubt many people have had to poke around the registry to fix something in IE. If you have then you know it's no fun. Had to fix FF the other day when an extension failed to install properly. I rather edit an XML file than the registry any day of the week. Didn't take me days to find the problem either.

FF beats IE hands down.
    Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!

Hello,

It can be set to block adsense ads on websites showing them, by choosing "adblock iframe". A user can also manually add a filter with wildcards such as */pagead/* that will block all ads with that in the url. It does not seem to be able to block ads on googles on site though. There are several websites that publish textfiles including filters for dozens of websiites including CJ, linkshare and adsense ads. The user can import these entire files into their own browser. It also has an option to collapse the space that the ads were taking up so that that many web pages dont even look like anything is missing.

Regards

Firefox is great from a consumer standpoint. But a note of caution for the affiliate community, the most popular extension for firefox is AdBlock.

http://adblock.mozdev.org/

-----------------------------------------------

Make sure you load this so you know how to design your pages better.

ABW Ambassador
    Had the preview version of 1.0, forgot they released 1.0, heard Google is the default home page. Gonna look for some cool ad ons.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread