Prepaid cards for affiliates
    I saw at Affiliate Summit that some websites have started Affiliates prepaid cards & online payment solutions is featuring the new technology which would enable the affiliate networks to quickly make commission payments in localized currencies to affiliates around the world via transferring the funds electronically to their cards by 24/7 Its only for those networks that are integrated with this new service & added it as a payment method within their network. I believe this is very good initiative and Affiliate networks should get benefit from such services, As an Affiliate and Merchant at a same time, i have observed that there are some issues with limited payout options so if Affiliate networks give thoughtful consideration to such services, Affiliate’s activity ratio might increase...

Would love to see what ABW Ambassadors add......
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    I use Payoneer. It's a good option for overseas affiliates. The accounts are still held in US though so there are some losses on conversion rates and any ATM based fees that may be applied when drawing funds.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

3. Thanks From:

Yep payoneer are good

Can you suggest me more firms who are engaged in providing these services??
    [B][COLOR="Purple"]Maria Jarel[/COLOR][/B]
    [COLOR="Black"] Partnerships Executive[/COLOR] |[COLOR="Green"] Logoinn.com [/COLOR]| [COLOR="DimGray"]The Art for Business
    [/COLOR]

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread