I don't know what's going on but, sometimes I am reading a thread that I see on the (New Posts) page and I see regular members there participating on that thread, then on a later time when I come back to ABW and try to continue reading the new post on that thread, I find that it now says (Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Discussions In This Forum)

Then I notice that now those thread's are under the (ABestWeb™ > Private Forums > Moderator Forum) and I am now not able to read the rest of the thread that I was reading before.

Since I am not a Moderator and I am not a AM yet, I don't have any problem with that.

I was just wondering today what happen to those that don't have permission either but, get caught on the raid of those thread's, because I can still see they are inside that private area and I am not.

Note: I don't made this post to stir anything.

I just made this post to remind myself never to close a page I am reading, until I finish reading it completely, because I may not be able to see the end of it, if I take a few hours break.

I thought that I only hate Cliff Hanger's on TV every time that I had to miss an episode of "24" or another program but, now..... now I am not to sure. I think I will be hating Cliff Hanger thread's too.

What can I say?

Threads that are inappropriate might be moved to the Moderators forum, where us normal members can't reach them. That would be my guess.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Michael,

You must be careful with that sentence "where us normal members" because the antonyms of normal is abnormal and we might get in trouble with those that are not normal like us.

"everyone is sane to their own degree"

or something like that . . .

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread