ABW Ambassador
    http://www.thiefware.com/thief.ads/

Spread the word! :cool:

See also Scumware.com - they have banners you can carry too (I'm running these on Dynamoo). I notice that HotJobs are listed on the advertisers lists - I'm not going to carry any ads for people who advertise through scumware so they're gonna get removed [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-03-2001: Message edited by: Dynamoo ]

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    See also http://www.scumware.com/ - they have banners you can carry too (I'm running these on Dynamoo). I notice that HotJobs are listed on the advertisers lists - I'm not going to carry any ads for people who advertise through scumware so they're gonna get removed

[ 09-03-2001: Message edited by: Dynamoo ] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> There is a member of this forum that read my profile last April, and asked me me to send her all the information I had on Ireland, I sent books, videos, in return she would help me build a site, with others,this person, a high level, has been didverting my earnings ever since, claiming to be a friend.I had to delete the site, and builsd a new one,since she needed my tracking code and user name and password from Linkshare, but the reports I checked on Linkshare alone, should a lot of sales, but no checks,Ad aware confirmed this, so beware of "friends" offering to help. I sent a message to each program, with her name, address and handle,I lost over $500, and since I added the new ftp pro, ask jeeves, webspawner, by traffic goes up, but no commissions, if I were rich, I could hire a lawyer, but they cost to much, Even after she knew I paid over $20,000 for my wife's medical care, funeral expenses, and returned to the Family plot in Ireland.I thought each members profile was private. One of the better members sent me a proram called Namo, for better site builers, that had a bug, so the site desingers found it, removed it, and are building a site , normally worth $400, for free.She knows who she is, as does the lady with Namo, don't fall for the same thing I did, with friends like her, who needs enemies. :madJJ<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JAMES T. MONROE:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    See also http://www.scumware.com/ - they have banners you can carry too (I'm running these on Dynamoo). I notice that HotJobs are listed on the advertisers lists - I'm not going to carry any ads for people who advertise through scumware so they're gonna get removed

[ 09-03-2001: Message edited by: Dynamoo ] <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> There is a member of this forum that read my profile last April, and asked me me to send her all the information I had on Ireland, I sent books, videos, in return she would help me build a site, with others,this person, a high level, has been didverting my earnings ever since, claiming to be a friend.I had to delete the site, and builsd a new one,since she needed my tracking code and user name and password from Linkshare, but the reports I checked on Linkshare alone, should a lot of sales, but no checks,Ad aware confirmed this, so beware of "friends" offering to help. I sent a message to each program, with her name, address and handle,I lost over $500, and since I added the new ftp pro, ask jeeves, webspawner, by traffic goes up, but no commissions, if I were rich, I could hire a lawyer, but they cost to much, Even after she knew I paid over $20,000 for my wife's medical care, funeral expenses, and returned to the Family plot in Ireland.I thought each members profile was private. One of the better members sent me a proram called Namo, for better site builers, that had a bug, so the site desingers found it, removed it, and are building a site , normally worth $400, for free.She knows who she is, as does the lady with Namo, don't fall for the same thing I did, with friends like her, who needs enemies. :madJJ<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    That is flat BS and a lie. I did build you a site - and hosted it on my own server at no cost to you - nothing, nada.

Furthermore - Your ads and your links were put on that site. (no links of mine were EVER on that site) Any money earned would be going into your accounts and to be paid to you. I have NOT profited in any way at all. I have never recieved any money from any link on that site. (or any other of yours) Nothing was diverted whatsoever.

I never had a link to my sites on that site - and the only links that were on that site were to people who I personally asked to exchange links to you.

I even made a template for you to use on your other sites - again, free of charge. If you have deleted the sites you made on the other domains you bought or the freeservers - that is your problem - not mine. I had NOTHING to do with them (other than to make a template which you never used) There was only one site I built for you - period amen. (it was on your unused domain that you had previously been forwarding to a free domain) This domain is still in your control and has been since I originally built it. It is no longer on my host because I recently had to change servers and I have never had access to your passwords to change anything.

I did advise you not to pay a ton of money for the extra domains you wanted to buy from places that charged high prices. I told you to look for better prices.

I went to a well respected affiliate manager here on your behalf to get you into a program so you could earn some money - I built you the D@amn pages and you did get a check from them.

You continually download programs onto your PC that kept crashing it and I took time out to advise you on spyware and sent you the links to adaware to get rid of the problem.

I have been a friend and have no idea what your problem is - other than not being able to go on your own with the knowledge and help I gave you to actually learn to do something for yourself.

I can only guess the reason you are posting this is because I quit answering your phone calls and blocked your email. I cannot keep answering the same questions over and over again at all hours of the day and night. I have done everything I could to help - it is not my fault if you keep spending money for programs you don't know how to use.

I have NEVER done anything to harm you or divert any money or traffic or anything else from you.

Any more posts by you of this nature will be deemed liable by me and forwarded to my lawyer.
    Ebudae

*Sigh* Sometimes it just doesn't pay to help people. I've pulled the ol knife out of my back a number of times too. Good luck!
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>from Linkshare, but the reports I checked on Linkshare alone, should a lot of sales, but no checks, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a Reason I don't deal with that network, and this is it.

Rule #1:

Never hold your breath waiting for checks from LINKSHARE! IF they come at all, they usually come a lot later than expected.

Maybe one day when you've chalked it off as a total loss a check will appear and knock you off your chair by the surprise of it!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi All,

As I have been personally involved in Ebudae's support for James, and having worked with Ebudae for over a couple of years and James for at least a year, I would like to recommend James, that you take a good few deep breaths and really check over your data before saying anything else.

Ebudae has contacted me a few times while helping you get set up, and she has always shown that she was very keen to help you get to a point of being self sufficient and winning at affiliate marketing.

I have data that I can bring up from LinkShare, should this be necessary, that can show where all traffic came from over the past two months as well any sales.

I think we'll find this is more a matter of missunderstanding than anytbing else.

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Okay, I'm looking at this CSS Disabler code and scratching my head. Can someone tell me how it works? It doesn't look like it does anything.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">&lt;!-- Code Author: Patrick Crampton --&gt;
    &lt;!-- http://www.sgtsearch.com/ --&gt;
    &lt;!-- in cooperation with http://www.thiefware.com --&gt;

&lt;style type="text/css"&gt;&lt;!-- span {font-size:12px} background {color:red} --&gt;&lt;/style&gt;
    </pre>
    Travelin' Man

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will lead you there." -- unknown

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    I will echo what Chris said also. I have been aware of the assistance that Ebudae has provided and the level of such assistance. I've also known Ebudae for several years now and have had quite a bit of contact with her both on and off of these boards. And while we have not been in agreement on a couple of things over the years, there is one thing for sure. She is honest and she is pure of heart.

Chris gives some very excellent advise here and that is to take a deep breath, step back and really understand your data before saying anything else (particulary if sending such claims to programs).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>There is a member of this forum that read my profile last April <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could not and did not happen. This board does not allow for members to read other members profiles. You will receive a "You do not have premission to access this information" message if you click on another members profile.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I thought each members profile was private. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are. And again she did not do this because she could not do this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>but the reports I checked on Linkshare alone, should a lot of sales, but no checks,Ad aware confirmed this, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Adaware can not and thus has not proved anything. Adaware can not prove nor show you that any particular person has diverted any of your commissions.

Adaware shows you what software has been installed on your computer that Adaware considers bad software and assists you in removing the software from your computer.

Ebudae is NOT associated with any of the software that Adaware detects and removes. In fact Ebudae is NOT associated with ANY software at all.

{{{{{{Ebudae}}}}} and God Bless for reaching out to assist a newbie affiliate in the first place and epitimizing one of the things this board is about....affiliates helping affiliates. I guess there's a reason for the cliche "No good deed goes unpunished"

No wonder people are scared to help others anymore and mind their own business.

Edudae, one bad example should not discourage you to help others. Just be careful and keep up the good work. As two most respected ABWers, Kellie and Chris, gave a verdict in your favor.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> {{{{{{Ebudae}}}}} and God Bless for reaching out to assist a newbie affiliate in the first place and epitimizing one of the things this board is about....affiliates helping affiliates. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What Kellie said!
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!
    ================================================================

Thank you (((everyone)))!!!

It really means a lot to have your support and kind words!!!

I do think it was a misunderstanding on Mr. Monroe's part - for some reason he cannot understand that the parasites and scumware on his PC is a problem on his end - not with the website itself.

I have sent him a list of contacts for every one of his merchants - so he can ask them himself and be assured that I have done nothing wrong.

It just kinda hurts to be called a thief when all you have done is to try to help someone.

Thank you all for believing in me!
    Ebudae

Well I think from him previous posts we can see he really doesn't have a clue on how things work. Remember when he accused CDitty?
    I don't think he understands how any of this works.
    I have been so utterly flabbergasted by some of the comments he has made, his lack of understanding.
    Ebudae, don't let it get you down. You tried. I don't think anything he said is going to be believed, much less comprehended by anyone.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Ebudae you sure don't need or deserve that kind of flack. If I'm tired of doing clients favors for peanuts I just let them run up a time&charges bill knowing I won't get paid so they avoid me like the plague..LOL.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

ABW Ambassador
    "She is honest and she is pure of heart." I agree.

I just think James hasn't put it all together quite yet, i remember him having some problems with his website when he first came here and how things work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Popdawg:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> {{{{{{Ebudae}}}}} and God Bless for reaching out to assist a newbie affiliate in the first place and epitimizing one of the things this board is about....affiliates helping affiliates. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What Kellie said! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I have already sent my apology online,when the site disappeared,and i didn't have access to it, and all the sales on Linkshare disappeared, she has been a good friend,all I asked was to review a new site, being built in Korea,the designer asked me for some ideas as to what it should look like, I sent 2 other sites for reference,one had an image from the site she build, it had a rainbow image,she was upset about that, I didn't like the site preview either, it was too dark, and a copy of my tripod site, I had it changed 4 times, until it looked like the pro site,since so many sent me messages that the angelfire and tripod sites were for novices, I agreed, deleted angelfire,geocities, and the confusion as to who was hosting the site, came up, it appears Verisign gace the hosting to network solutions, all I am trying to do is earn back the expenses of my wife's medical care,funeral expenses, and sending her back to Ireland to the family plot,I do not get much from the government,and have had great difficlty with msn connectivity, and was disconnected constantly, and couldn't respond to anyone,I am changing to sprint DSl, the Namo program had a bub, in the search engines, when I managed to contact the office in Korea, they thanked me, and are designing the site free, since they where unaware of the damage it did, I had to resign up for ftp-pro, all this is expensive, and these are reasons, not excuses.When you have a lady like my wife for 49 years,and expected her to be here longer, you honor her wishes, if I had a million, I would have given it for her.I offered the new site in a post to anyone, but no one wanted it.It is a bit more complex to set up, the company has an office in Virginia, and they had the designs, and c/panel corrected.Being all alone, in a new area, with over 500 units,and without any hope of a job, they don't hire 72 year olds,and the state agency tells you, you are overqualified, with my resume and profile,don't help.I bear no ill will against anyone,I was mistaken, and am only human.The problem lies with the sales from Linkshare merchants, I know an IBM laptop,with a 15 month warranty, and a lot of health care products, as well as furniure was ordered from my sites, they didn't respond, same as I had with CJ,since I sent the lady. my trackong code, password and user name, what appeared on ad a ware were over 4,000 parasites, hijacking, etc, most high priority.Share a sale is the only peogram i can get online with, since all the others take too long to load, and I am disconnected.That's what happened.I got to know the lady, and her family, and considered her a dear friend, not crook, most messages I sent never got out.This is the truth.
    JJ

Don't worry about it Ebudae. There are all kinds of people out there that just don't get it. I constantly get emails from people accusing me of running a scam when they don't receive their "wins" from my game script examples.

Just ignore it and go getcha a good drink. It also helps to yell at the monitor.

Chris

ps....To Connie, I've sent you a few emails, but haven't received any reply. Did you receive them? No hurry, but want to make sure everything is working correctly.
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.
    Total Stupidity - Shining light on stupid things.

Been having email issues Chris, have Rackspace on it right now. Will email you tomorrow with what I want.

And, do you mean you don't supply the prizes with your scripts? And here I was all excited about them!

ABW Ambassador
    Cool...

...a post about boring stuff like parasiteware breaks down into personal accusations.

My experience is that a good percent of the times I help others ends up breaking out in resentment. Such is human nature...it is not a cause to stop helping others.

Anyway. This whole online accusation biz looks fun. So, I would like to do some:

Hmmm, who shall I pick?

I know: I hereby accuse Connie Berg of being a Pinko. That's right. I am calling her a "Pinko"!

ha!!!

For my second public accusation...I accuse Mike of being a Quack. That's right...a quack, I say, a quack.

....of course, some might say that, before I make accusations based upon one's avatar, I should have a good hard look at my own.

Well, I've come to the decision that my avatar is really quite beautiful. It is green signifying oneness with the earth, and bloblike signifying...well...something worthwhile.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Berg:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Been having email issues Chris, have Rackspace on it right now. Will email you tomorrow with what I want.

And, do you mean you don't supply the prizes with your scripts? And here I was all excited about them! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a problem. Glad to see it was you and not me.

Prizes? uh uh uh. Talk to Linda about that one. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Connie, looks like I hit the wrong button and editted your post instead of quoting it. Sorry about that.
    Recycled Talent - Architects of custom scripts and snippets, perfectly written to suit any need. We stay on top of the latest technology so you don't have to.

yintercept, I accuse you of being an illegal alien.

Chris

I have no idea what this thread is about or why it was resurrected after three years, but as far as I'm concered, it's waaaay off topic. Thread closed.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

Moo,

Thank you soo much for closing the topic! I was taking a much needed weekend off the boards and away from the industry because it was really getting to me.

-------------------------------------------
    Ebudae,

You and I have spoken about all the help you've given to James, your patience and pure help did nothing but amaze me because James really doesn't grasp the industry nor much less computers.

All I can say, my friend is that I know the hurt and anger you feel from all of this horsehockey and wanted to send you a ((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))))))) you never did anything wrong, we all know that, but the stuff still hurts.

God Bless you and don't let this experience hinder you from being the truly kind, caring and giving person that you are.

[Thread Reclosed]
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread