Link Building Software/Service Recommendations?
    My company specializes in small business websites. We do basic seo (keyword rich content, meta data, limited link building) with our standard package. We are in the process of developing a "business pro" package with more emphasis placed on seo and link building.

Just wondering if anybody has a good link building software or service they could recommend? We were looking into ubl.org, but it seems like they don't get very good reviews. So something similar would be ideal, but we are open.

Thanks!

I'm not a fan of automation in linkbuilding. Isn't that spammy and risky?

http and a telephoto
    Hey David, you should take a look at one of our clients, Knowem.com. They have an enterprise package for businesses: enterprise.knowem.com It isn't automated, it is a hand submission service.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Natural link building may be slower but mostly appreciated. Actually I prefer the manual link building process rather than the automated. But If you're really searching any software then take a glimpse on LinkNabber.com.

I would always go with natural link building

A machine is a machine and it can't compete with human mind

Most of the software vendors promise to give you 10000's of backlinks in just a single click
    but no one will promise that it won't put your site under 'Sandbox'

a small bunch of natural links are far better then those 10000's of automated links
    Last edited by Prodigal; March 17th, 2011 at 04:04 AM.

Many are fancy at link building and jump into using software tools to boost their links in various web platform. As we are aware that Google has slapped on all spam links recently. So I would like to stick on manual back links rather than automated one.

Are there any definitive guides out there for manual link building? I see so much talk about it but I can never seem to find a real "action plan" to start building strong backlinks for my site. Can anyone recommend one or is there a good topic here on ABW perhaps?

To start building strong backlinks for your site, seek out related sites and contact the webmaster to see if they are interested in linking to your site. Often adding a link to their content from your site will get them to take a look at what your site has to offer their visitors and link back to your content. That is a good backlink.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sl.im View Post
    Are there any definitive guides out there for manual link building? I see so much talk about it but I can never seem to find a real "action plan" to start building strong backlinks for my site. Can anyone recommend one or is there a good topic here on ABW perhaps?
    1: Link exchange with related websites

2: Commenting in blogs with an intention to comment, not merely for the sake of a backlink
    (it would be great to check first whether a blog is dofollow or not)

3: Forum signature links (again, it wouldn't hurt to check whether a forum allows dofollow signature links or not)

4: Submission of articles link sites like EZA (you will get a dofollow link as soon as your article gets approved and published)

Hope this helps you to get started
    Last edited by Prodigal; March 29th, 2011 at 05:53 AM.

Best way is to offer content that is of value to your readers/visitors. If you do that with sincerity and keep at it for a while inbound links will almost take care of themselves. I very seldom ask anyone for a link exchange unless they want to be listed in a directory on one of my community sites.

Evidently I have some information that others want to see/share. I was just looking through some stats this morning and noticed an inbound link from site promoting a local conference (held last week) important to Maryland business development. The site is: US-Balkans Business Summit and they actually linked to one of my Baltimore site hotel pages. (Sweet - I did see a couple of bookings come through from European travelers.)

In short - build something USEFUL and people will provide a way for others to find it. Similar to that line from the film, Field of Dreams.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread