The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    I was looking through my stats and I have a merchant whose conversion rate is just phinomi-phinomi- its just great No I'm not going to tell you which it is, I want all those sales for myself

In November to date, i have only had 877 clicks, but out of that I made 68 sales, that is one sale out of every 12.9 clicks. In the last 3 days, well 2 1/2, its been even better. 36 sales in 194 clicks. One sale per 5.3 clicks. I know that this type of merchant only really sales near the end of the year, but still. I don't think on a click per sale basis, it gets any better than this.

Mike

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    phenomenal

Or in your case, phenomoonal.

Now who's that merchant Mike? You gonna tell me or do I have to muss you up?

I know of an affiliate program that converts at nearly 16% OVERALL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ojmoo:
    I was looking through my stats and I have a merchant whose conversion rate is just phinomi-phinomi- its just great No I'm not going to tell you which it is, I want all those sales for myself

Mike <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you tease - that's mean

Ebudae

Would you mind sharing?

I'm not telling which ones either, but I have merchants with conversion ratios in that range. I have one with over 5,000 sales this year from under 11,000 clicks. I have a couple dozen over 10% conversion.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

What makes conversion ratios like these is a good merchant and targeted customers.. brought to your websites with good SEO....

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ojmoo:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congrats Mike!

Let me go and look for the same merchant, sorry I forgot what did you say what was the name of the merchant?
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread