Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Hey, anyone seen Jason? Haven't heard from him here in a while and was wondering if everything is ok...

Last post saw from him was on 11/11:

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...001#1541061001

That reminds me havent seen Gordon for awhile.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Well, we need to have a roll call..we can't have people going off without letting us know. And Jason always tells us when he is going to be gone.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Berg:
    we can't have people going off without letting us know. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True!

I guess everybody is busy making pages and counting $$$ as holiday season starts........lol
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Gordon honey...check in please..You aren't off getting yourself some pretty holiday dresses are you?

Jason is punch drunk... from too much celebrating from his going over the $1000 income mark... up in the mountains of northern california...... just before this happened he took a bigggggg snort of computer dust and got higher then a kite.....

Hey Jason ... if you see this tread... check in... your enthusiasm is infectious... and fun to watch...

Hope you are well.... and making lots of $$$$$$

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Nah, he's been busy posting elsewhere, maybe the adwords credits he gets will make him even more money.

You just gotta love the entire ideology of incentivized traffic.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Jason as I understand it has had his account suspended. I won't say why as I'll let someone else explain the reasons.

Let him post his reasons ... he's the one who has said all these great things about ABW from the beginning and then turns his back to it.

[side note: Like I didn't see this a mile away!]
    Continued Success,

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Another thread i have no idea what's going on. Jason?? What account suspended? ABW? Adwords credits? Incentivized traffic? What?

Hello Everyone, I know Haiko will probably Censor me again after I post My thoughts on what happened. I won't name the place where it happened because Haiko wouldn't want to give them free traffic. Anyway Haiko I was referring to the post based on laws and free speech and the ethical marketing of the affiliate industry, It wasn't meant to Turn my back on ABW but to point to the direction of whats allowed for content and what kind of laws do protect merchants and or content. Because if we have a right too add a link to any merchant why would it effect or relate to other sites that have the same merchant on that page. Also I wouldn't say it's incentivized because I donate my credits to lengthy and quality posts. Also It has nothing to do with adwords crediting. Don't make acceptions when you have not seen the service first hand Haiko. haiko your board is changing and other members and I are starting to not like the way this boards operation is becoming. Thats why I left and alot of other members feel the same way. I did like Abw until some actions occured before I was suspended. Anyway Haiko I'm sorry that you felt upset about that action but I do not like how this boards operation is becoming. Anyway Haiko if you believe my actions were offensive I'm sorry that you felt that way, But the attitude and operation of this board has caused me to terminate my relationship with Abw. Now Haiko you may censor me if you want because I'm done here.

Trust,

Jason has been posting on Marifer's new board that as some people have called 'a letter for letter' copy of ABW. A forum and tactic started because I banned her fro trying to sell teengirls.com on ABW.

Jason specifically posted in a thread that has a 'chopped up' copy of an email I sent to abuse at the ISP complaining about such and quite frankly, I feel he turned his back to ABW, so I suspended his access over the weekend because if he thinks it's sooo damn bad here, he doesn't have to be here.

[I'm just glad we could assuage Connie's trepidations about Jason - and unlike some, I mean what I post]
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I do wonder what exactly has been copied. I have seen the board and didn't see anything that came from ABW? Or has it been removed now? I try to visit all affiliate marketing boards so that I can get opinions from all types of people.

I have NEVER censorsored you Jason, never.

Goodbye and best of luck to you.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Haiko, I am sorry but I think you are losing it.
    I have always been a good friend to you and don't know what you are supposedly accusing me of, but it seems that no matter what I say here you find ulterior motives.
    If this is how you treat your friends, well I don't want to be an enemy.
    I would appreciate it if you would delete me from your membership here. I don't need friends like this.
    And I am not going anywhere to any other forums if that is what you are thinking. I have a few private forums I have always belonged to that I will continue to participate in, but not here.
    I am not leaving because of another forum, only because of the way you are treating me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jasonco12:
    Anyway Haiko I was referring to the post based on laws and free speech and the ethical marketing of the affiliate industry, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the bold is mine....

Jason, I like you, really. But if someone came and copied your site, they would be called a site thief. Plain and simple.

If you want to start another board, why not be original? You have a lot of great ideas and I am sure you would rather be yourself, instead of a "clone" of ABW.

I don't mean this in a mean way at all. Just wondering why you would want to be a "knock off" instead of an original??

Ebudae

Haiko, for the record, if you see me posting on another board from time to time, it does NOT mean I am turning my back on ABW!

Just wanted to cover that one in case it ever comes up.

Cripes! A lot got added since I made this post, so now it doesn't seem responsive.

What the HELL is going on? Why is Connie leaving?

I am just not following all this.

OK. so the ripped a few ideas from ABW. At least, they made it look a little different. I would just ignore it. Since guests can't even read the posts to see if it is something that would interest them until they register, my guess is most people will click away like I did.

It is going to die aborning. I would just ignore it.
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Ssanf,

Never thought that at all, with you nor anyone. Shoot I'm a member of many other boards myself.

------------
    No Connie I haven't lost it just odd set of events I guess, your post about TT and then this one about Jason (the other board is being discussed at a forum I know Connie frequents). I guess since I never saw him ever being 'befriended' by you I put 1 and 1 together and got 2, sorry if I was wrong.

------------

Ebudae,

It's not his board, it's Marifer's.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

What other forum do I frequent?? I only go to one other private one. You know which one that is. I have my own forum that I frequent. Didn't know I frequent any other ones?
    If I do, please tell!

Connie,

I was reffering to the private one.

Once again, please excuse any misunderstanding of the course of events.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    Oh My Goodness!

My husband convinced me to take be out in the sunshine for one day (well maybe 8 hrs) and I can't make sense of anything!

Jason has been banned, Connie's leaving in protest, something about teen age girls and copy cat forums?

All I know is I don't think I could survive the days after Thanksgiving without ABW and it's regulars.

Please make up, Please come back. We have reports to complain about, sales to worry about...dreams to share. (I didn't even know that Jason had finally broken $1K/mo.

Lily

Defender of Truth, Justice and the Affiliate Way
    @ Jason it is wise advice to know the law before you state what laws may or may not apply. And it has nothing to do with free speech. There is however intellectual property right infringement. Especially when the board structure copied is straight from ABW and represents those Merchant's forums which Haiko has recruited here and is the financial part of ABW that pays the bills to keep ABW here. Not only is your work protected from being copied (copyright) but the work which goes into the concepts, etc is protected under intellectual property. For the very protection of having someone else come along and steal everything you've spent your time, resources, trial and error, $$$ to build your business.

Haiko has several solid recourses to address the issue if he decides to. He has every right to protect the hard work and what he has built here at ABW if he wants to. Just like everyone has that right to protect their business.

And I don't see that it was the fact that Jason posted elsewhere, but WHAT was posted and WHAT he was agreeing with in his post.

No one has the RIGHT to steal the work of another person....if we don't understand that basic fact here at ABW....well I don't what to say.

Haiko, you can ask Jason this one..we have had many private messages here in the past. He and I don't interact in the forums much but I do pm him and see how things are going, ask about his grandma and stuff like that.
    Just because you don't see it in the forums doesn't mean it isnt' happening.
    I was getting worried, Jason had not been around and that is not like him. He always tells us where he is going.
    I did read one post about the other forum on the private one, and saw your post on the other forum.
    But had no idea it was Jason over there when I went there from the post. Had no idea it was one that Marifer had started.
    On the private forum it was never mentioned who's forum it was. And in the other forum, Jason doesn't go by his usual username.
    You assume too much and don't ask first before accusing publicly.
    I am hurt that you would treat me so shitty after I had thought I had been a good supportive friend to you.

Connie,

Understood, once again, sorry I doubted you or your impetus.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Settled then. Please delete my membership. Don't have time to play these games anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast