Question Credit Card programs
    Anyone know what the status is of credit card programs? I was thinking of throwing a few banners on one of my sites, but whenever I went to apply for credit card advertisers I only see Discover Card showing up. I thought CJ used to have a ton of the credit card companies. Did they move? Where have they all gone?

I would love to apply to programs for Capital One, Citi, Chase, etc... some VISA cards would be great... also Amex.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

You may wish to check out NCS Reporting ... | Credit Card Affiliate Program | A Division of Nationwide Card Services, Inc.

They are a credit card affiliate network. I had a credit card website using their offers a few years ago, but sold it. At the time, they paid on time and had good payouts with many different cc offers.

yeah, ncs is is commissionsoup. i was big in the financial vertical before the recession. it was good money, now, not so much.

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    West Covina, CA
    Use to promote NCS stuff and did ok in the past, but could not accept their miserable bedside manner, and when credit card promotion got much more difficult, I dropped them.

They have very strict rules on content, and if you are 1/2 hr late on making their almost constant updates, you get one threatening email after another, including many "final" notices when you never received a first notice.

Pieces of advice - 1) You really do not make anything on credit cards by "throwing up a banner' - you need a credit site with info, content, and seo and/or ppc to make a dent in that super-competitive biz, and 2) You'd be better off promoting credit report providers and credit repair companies - many of those on CJ and also SAS.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Just curious here, but how about adsense on Credit Cards? I know that it's a tough vertical, but with good content incorporating solid LSI, is it worth persuing?

Thanks for the tips all. I would rather deal with the credit card companies directly...but I guess they have all basically just removed all of their own affiliate program management. I will check NCS.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread