Well I can finally see what I made last month no thanks to the reports. The little pop up box is showing payments approved and being processed. Too bad Christmas wasn't every month.

Todd, get on the programmers to give us some real stats that let us know up to day what we are making each month with out having to do College Math 101

[This message was edited by DaPackster on January 14, 2003 at 11:50 AM.]

Ditto to what DaPackster said.

I took College Math 101 and I still have trouble reconciling my stats to my check amount.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    We can't rag CJ too much as they were the only network who cut checks last month in time for Christmas.

Webmaster Mike

"Anyone can make a dollar, it is when you make sense that it starts to add up."...does your eBiz plan make sense?

This is so funny. I checked that this morning and it said no transactions could be found for this period. Said I may not have met the minimum for this month. LOL

Just checked now and it shows that payment is being processed.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and an opportunity to teach others.

15 years and counting
    You're right, "Current Payment" status has been updated.
    I still have a hard time to figure out why the "Payment amount" doen't match my own calculation. I know about the reversals, the extended transactions, I may be missing something. I'm always optimistic and I end up behing dissapointed. Well may be I should not

It's not the big that eat the small... it's the fast that eat the slow. Jennings & Haughton

Very true Webmaster Mike; this is why I'm a big fan of CJ's. I can always count on my check being on time.

The only problem I have with CJ, which is really just an inconvenience, is trying to reconcile reports to the check amount.

I can usually get close after a lot of work, but I still hope they make a new report soon that shows exactly what sales are going into a particular check. A CJ rep told me this was forthcoming; we’ll see.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread