Does anyone know if this program really removes spyware including 180Solutions Zango and others? Their site talks about it, but how good is it?

Thanks.

Catwoman

Catwoman, You may want to consider trying Trend's PC Cillin 2005 security suite as it has all you'll need. I was really never supportive of McAfee, IMHO.....

Hope this helps,
    Kevin

Thanks Rarevos, but I wasn't asking for myself. Someone emailed tonight who was trying to get rid of 180Solutions on their computer. They have McAfee 2005 but they didn't know how to remove spyware with it, and if it even did.

If anyone knows, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks.

Catwoman

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Catwoman ...demand CJ -LS and BF tech folks clue you into the removal instructions for their partner 180Solutions. Be sure they cover both Zango and nCase.
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

I already posted on my site manual removal instructions for Zango that 180help gave us a few months ago. For those who know how to do it on their own, it seems to work fine. Unfortunately, few people know how to mess around in their registry, and most have never even heard of the registry so they don't even attempt it.

The person who emailed me tonight has McAfee 2005 which claims to be able to remove spyware. I don't use McAfee, so I really don't know how it does it or if it even removes 180Solutions programs or the newest spyware applications. I looked at their website quickly and it didn't say much. I don't even know which 180 program he got stuck with - although they claim not to use ncase anymore, that isn't completely true (big surprise huh?) as it is still being downloaded somehow on many computers.

I wish I had all removal instructions for every spyware in existence! I get emails on applications I've never even heard of, unreal.

Thanks anyway.

Catwoman

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread