Question I need Step by Step instructions how to setup Auto Deposit
    Ok, Yes I am an affiliate not a merchant. But I have one merchant who is not setup on Auto Deposit but I been going back and forth with him telling him the advantages of being on Auto Deposit for the both of us.

So now he is welling to set it up but he does not know alot about SAS and had someone else set him up but now he is on his own. I have looked on the SAS site but could not find the instructions to send him.

So can someone please post here or PM me with Step by Step instructions how to setup Auto Deposit so that I can at least get one more merchant on Auto Deposit

Thank you............
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Sent you a PM with step by step directions
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Got it.

Thank you Vinny

Kevin........
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Could you post it here in this thread so we can point SAS merchants here?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    1. Login to the Merchant Account.

2. Click on the top header "My Account" to reveal choices, and choose "Setup Auto-Deposit"

3. This takes you to the form.

4. Click the box for "Turn AutoDeposit On"

5. Choose an amount to deposit when your account reaches the low-balance notification.

6. Input funding sources (can be credit card or eCheck). Note that there is a primary as well as a backup funding source. Recommended to use both.

7. Click "Store my information securely"

Note: The low-balance trigger is the number at which the auto-deposit will activate. For mid-high volume Merchants we very strongly recommend setting this value higher than the default. Thing happen (CC declines, etc...) and you're much better off having a bit of a buffer in case there is any problem.

The low-balance trigger can be changed in your account settings - click "My Account" to "Edit Settings"
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

6. Thanks From:
    kse

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread