Hi,
    Thanks for reading this, and hope to get some great promotion ideas for the holidays! We want to assist our affiliates to get to the next level, and offer incentives to our inactive affiliates. What motivates you? (gift certificates, or is it CASH that gets your attention) And, do you read/respond to blanket promotional emails, or is it OK to call? All ideas are appreciated and let me know what other promotional products may work
    Good Luck to us all this season!

Affiliate Associate
    FastFind.com
    660 Market Street
    5th Floor
    San Francisco, Ca. 94104

Please feel free to drop a note affiliates@fastfind.com or call me at (415)946-5264

What motivates me the most to add a new merchant is if the merchant provides a really good consumer incentive for me to promote. If there's some sort of affiliate incentive as well, that just sweetens the deal, but the consumer promotion is the main thing that motivates me.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hi Fawn,

Here is a good thread that will help you bit to know what really affiliates prefer.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

Internet Cowboy
    I say an attainable bonus on top of commissions. Don't set something like "Get 500 sales this month and get a $100 bonus". So many bonus plans are geared toward super affiliates (parasites) and lead to the average affiliate neglecting them or even resenting the merchant for not thinking of the normal affiliates.

MONEY TALKS! Gifts are nice, but cashola is best...in my opinion.

I don't know about anyone else but what causes me to add a merchant the fastest is the product. If I think it is something my viewers will want to buy and return to buy again, I add them as soon as I am able.

If you don't have a needed and wanted product to start with, what's the point?
    Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!

Hi,
    Thanks everyone for your input. We'll be anouncing our promotion soon and already offer great products for consumers. We are always monitoring our programs, to make sure we have the best resources available. Once again, thanks! Fawn

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread