Thread: Affiliate Management eBook

Thumbs up Affiliate Management eBook

One of the reasons I started the Affiliate Juice podcast was because I kept watching programs launch on the major networks that were CLUELESS. Everyone here on ABW knows what I mean. There are plenty of places to learn but as of today, there isn't a simple and quick start guide on education.

I call it Affiliate Management for Ma, Pa and the Corporate Clueless. It has all the basic elements of launching and managing a program with a long-term strategy in mind. This book is not for affiliates, it's not for OPMs, it's not for in-house managers that understand the basics. It's written for those merchants that have a shiny new product and think affiliate marketing is the holy grail of their sales. Then they launch and walk away. Hopefully we can get this ebook in front of a few of them BEFORE they launch and they might do things the right way.

The book is for sale on the Marketing Gorilla Blog for $97. Any merchant willing to spend thousands on a program launch can invest a little bit more for education.

The floor is yours. What say you?
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

That was a good first day.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.

The reviews I've read are nice. Waiting on a few others, we'll see what they have to say. Anyone interested in a free copy for review?
    Greg Hoffman

Greg, I'd love a copy to review! I'm certainly not with a new merchant, but educating others within the company about the affiliate channel is an ongoing battle. Sounds like your book would really help me to break down the key elements of an affiliate program and why it's a critical element to our overall marketing efforts.
    Steve Root
    E: [email]steve.root@xero.com[/email]
    M: 415-608-5176

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    I'm really proud of Greg for writing this book. He kept it simple, yet to the point. After reading it (several times) I think its not only for just new merchants, but it also brings into play some of the things that older merchants may have forgotten or overlooked.

Great job Greg! This ebook will certainly help a lot of merchants understand the must do's and don't to make a successful program.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

Gave a few more away today for reviews and to some truly clueless merchants.

Also talked with QAQN about the ebook so listen when it's posted...
    Greg Hoffman

eBook price dropped today. Anyone interested?
    Greg Hoffman

I wrote a review of Geno's new book on the Marketing Gorilla blog. I also announced that the ebook I wrote on affiliate program management is now free to any merchant that asks for a copy.

The big difference, besides 384 pages, is that mine is a quick start guide meant for immediate impact on the direction of a program. Geno has written what I would now call the Bible of affiliate program management. Everyone should own this book.
    Greg Hoffman

9. Newsletter Signup