Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2011
    which tax form for a non-American?
    LinkShare keeps stressing filling out the tax information. I'm not an American and I don't understand the IRS forms given to choose over there. and the IRS site as well looks hard to navigate.

    what form is it for the non-Americans?

  2. #2
    Full Member Lanny's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2010
    Deep South
    I.R.S. Form W8-BEN
    I am not positive this is correct, but I believe you use the I.R.S. Form W8-BEN.

    This form is *NOT* for "U.S. Persons" (U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents, or companies based in the U.S.A.)

    Instructions for Form W-8BEN (2/2006)

    Disclaimer: I am not a Tax Professional.

  3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Does adsense withold tax from American?
    By pluver in forum Affiliate Tax Laws
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 26th, 2011, 09:50 PM
  2. Tax Form
    By markcoruk in forum ShareASale - SAS
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: June 10th, 2009, 10:01 AM
  3. W-8 tax form,HELP
    By lacko17 in forum Newbie Affiliate FAQs & Helpful Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 25th, 2008, 07:51 AM
  4. tax w9 form?
    By avbankseii in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 11th, 2006, 11:13 PM
  5. CJ Tax Form
    By Taurus in forum Commission Junction - CJ
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 16th, 2004, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts