Getting back to the collaborative part of ABW and away from the politics, I have a question. How many of you reached your goals for 2004?

I know I set some aggressive goals and fell short on some stuff and blew away somethings that weren't even a gleam in my eye this time last year.

Chris
    Chris Mayr
    When amassed, even dust can become a mountain.

There is a finite amount of intelligence but an infinite amount of stupidity in the universe

ABW Ambassador
    How can you tell with the busiest season for many happening right now?

http and a telephoto
    I re-read the Goals for 2004 thread yesterday for inspiration. With 6 weeks or so to go in 2005 I am excited about how the year has gone. This year is faaaar from over!!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

I passed my own goals for this year by quiet a bit. I hooked up with some new independent programs and the sales are rolling in. Looking forward to 2005...

ABW Ambassador
    Blew away all revenue goals, well before the holiday season even kicked in.

Unfortunately, traffic has now crashed and it is going to be a slow Christmas. But at least we made a fortune the first 10 months of the year and I don't have to worry about it while everyone else is enjoying the holidays.

Chez,

I know like myself, I wanted to hit a dollar number for a month, get x number of sites up and running, etc. It is my first year in this game so alot of my goals were related to establishing sites and hitting some monthly revenue numbers to justify why I took the plunge.
    Chris Mayr

There is a finite amount of intelligence but an infinite amount of stupidity in the universe

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Can somebody find and repost the thread?
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Here is the one that I was looking at originally.

http://abw.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?a=tp...9&m=5876081315
    Chris Mayr

http and a telephoto
    It is pinned in the Midnight Cafe.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I was supposed to be in Florida right now but I'm still freezing in Frigi-gan...

At least still no macaroni or factories for me!
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by loxly:
    It is pinned in the Midnight Cafe. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man I am blind!

MY GOALS:
    More fishing, less worrying. [I do worry less these days about this whole business. Not fishing as much as I should though!]

Diversity in income sources to "insure?" at least a stable half-time income. Get a good long-term plan for 20+yrs (if that is possible).
    [Yes, far more diverse now. Even finding ways to be diverse without dozens of labor intensive sites. 20 yr plan???? ]

More time with kids, less time wearing out my keyboard. Make better use of time to do this.
    [Finding ways to be diversified without labor intensive sites will hopefully help in this area - the keyboard is still showing heavy wear.]

More fishing, less worrying.
    [Ice fishing just around the corner - out on the ice nothing else matters!]
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    My goals were modest but I'm happy to say I've exceeded them significantly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    I was supposed to be in Florida right now but I'm still freezing in Frigi-gan...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look on the bright side of it. You didn't had to deal with Charley, Frances and Ivan Hurricanes.

Well the year's not over yet, but I laugh out loud when I think of the audacity I had in telling myself and others that I wanted and expected to be making $100,000 a month by the end of this year... still you've gotta think big I guess... And it's not all about the money anyway, affiliate marketing has enabled me to travel quite a bit this year as I now can take my business with me wherever I go, I've also met some great people and had a fun time and I guess that's what it's really all about... so I'm pretty happy at how this year has turned out even though my monetary goals have fallen well short of what I had planned.

Hope everyone else's year has been great so far both financially and also in life in general.
    [left][font=Arial]"If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra [/font][/left]

{I was supposed to be in Florida right now but I'm still freezing in Frigi-gan}

Hey Leader...want to buy a nice warm coat for winter seeing I can't sell you a bikini

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread