Linkshare Merchandiser Datafeeds Not Updated Since 3/10
    The datafeed files in my Linkshare Merchandiser subscription have not been updated since March 10th. It is definitely on the Linkshare side, not the merchant side, because it is across several merchants. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

Merchandiser support says their tech team is aware of the issue and working on it, but can't give any ETA on when it will be fixed. Pricing and inventory information is getting pretty stale, and I'm starting to get customer complaints about inaccurate information. Anyone I can contact to expedite resolution?

Thanks!
    Your Ad Here.

I just checked Buy.com, Build.com, and Wal-mart (e.g. my three largest feed files) and they appear to be up-to-date for me.

I subscribe to just about all consumer product merchandiser feeds, which ones are you having problems with?
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

SmartBargains, Sierra Trading Post, Eastbay, and some others. The timestamp on the files change, but the filesizes are identical -- indicating zero updates over 10 days and 80,000 rows of data.
    Your Ad Here.

Quote Originally Posted by affninja View Post
    The timestamp on the files change, but the filesizes are identical -- indicating zero updates over 10 days and 80,000 rows of data.
    Interesting... I was looking at the date at the top of each file. I only keep 2 days worth of feeds on hand, but now that you mention it, the feeds from 3/21 are the exact same size as 3/22.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Looks like we've got new data today!
    Your Ad Here.

ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare Moderator: When is this going to be fixed? No reports for my largest Linkshare advertiser in almost a week.

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Hi Snowman,

This issue was actually fixed around the same time affninja responded with his post. Can you PM me with your SID and the Advertiser name(s) and I will investigate.

--Ranae
    Last edited by LinkShare Moderator; April 4th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    It may not actually be the merchandiser feed. Sorry. I was referring to the fact that Hotwire reports have not been updated in a week. Not to mention the fact that my check for March sales will be lower than it should be due to this reporting issue.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread