More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Looking for a power tool affiliate program. I want something that has a wide variety of power tools. I know there are some great niche programs (that I am already in), but need something that is on the order of Home Depot.

Anybody have success with toolking?

Thanks for any suggestions.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    Northern Tool at CJ.

Laptops for Less has batteries that would be a good tie-in. Even if a tool merchant has the batteries, I would sub LFL on those as LFL has proven to be a good converter.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The_Boston_Crab:
    Northern Tool at CJ.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

156 click-thrus on my Father-in-laws woodworking site and ZERO sales. They work with ebates as well. Do you convert with them at all?
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    "but need something that is on the order of Home Depot."

Are you already using Home Depot at CJ? I do good with Tool King too.

Not to mention the obvious, but what about Rockler?

-John.
    There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope - jrrl.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cybear:
    Not to mention the obvious, but what about Rockler?

-John. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, they are one of the "niche" programs for woodworking.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TrustNo1®:
    "but need something that is on the order of Home Depot."

Are you already using Home Depot at CJ? I do good with Tool King too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't even know Home Depot had a program. I just checked them out at CJ - 3% commission and ebates enabled however.

ABW Ambassador
    Have a $53 EPC so far with Home Depot, so no problems with. Experiment a little, throw them up, send them 100 clicks, then post back here with how many sales you got. People know Home Depot and trust big brands, moreso during the holidays.

There's always

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...151580-8852913

The main problem with stores like home depot is many ppl browse online then head down to the corner store. They can't do that with Amazon.

There's a nice little niche I found this year that I'm doing very well on at Amazon. I beat my previous quarters earnings in about 10 days with it (don't be too impressed, I never made that much at Amazon).

Last year my links were to Northern Tool, SE listings weren't so good, but I never made a thing until I put up the Amazon products. I eventually had 2 NT sales which were both reversed - then all the links broke as the items were out of stock and you get a useless landing page - not even the home page.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread