How to bookmark a website?
    If there's only one guy do SEO for a website, many new products be uploaded online every week. Then how to make social bookmark plan? Focus on one bookmarking site or do submission to top 100 or 200 websites with multiple accounts?

See one of my bookmarking structure, Is there any problem or risks to do this with the SAME IP?
    [URL="http://www.IntimatesCare.com"]Trying to be a Great Affiliate Program for Lingerie, Costume and Club Wear[/URL]

Hi, do you plan to do this manually? It sounds like a bit of work. I would just go with a free service like IMAutomator and submit your new product for bookmarking each time you need to. They submit your bookmark to 15 different bookmarking services each time if I'm not mistaken. This way you don't have to go through the trouble of creating those accounts yourself or worry about creating too many from the same IP.

Do keep in mind that bookmark links are pretty low value and probably will only help get a page indexed faster. I doubt very much just 10-15 bookmark links to one page will help much in terms of rankings.

Hope that helps.
    Joshua

I totally agree with u. It will be also great if this can help to get my EVERY product page indexed quickly
    Last edited by sherry Ciao; April 7th, 2011 at 02:06 AM.
    [URL="http://www.IntimatesCare.com"]Trying to be a Great Affiliate Program for Lingerie, Costume and Club Wear[/URL]

That's too much work for webmaster, and register too many accounts probably against those bookmark sites' TOS, one account for each bookmark website is enough, and you should add them in certain period, or you might be banned for spam.
    Last edited by StoneWilson; April 13th, 2011 at 08:30 AM.

Smile How to bookmark a website
    Register in high pr bookmarking sites like stumbleupon, reddit, digg etc then post your site and also voting others people postings.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread