Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Quick question regarding groupon international websites
    I was thinking of starting some affiliate marketing locally.

I understand that groupon recently acquired India's sosasta.com and was wondering if the affiliate program applies to just the US and Canada groupon sites or international sites as-well?

Thanks!

(My random question for this post: "Which is bigger: a mouse, an elephant or a baseball?" For a second there, I actually had to think about it...ah, Monday)

The CJ program, which is what this particular forum serves, is for the US/Canada Groupon affiliate program. Most others can be found on either Affiliate Window or Zanox. We haven't quite consolidated our affiliate programs yet, but it's definitely something I'm trying to get going!
    best,
    Carolyn Tang Kmet
    AllInclusiveMarketing.com
    carolyn-at-allinclusivemarketing.com

Affiliate Manager AffiliateBuddha's Avatar
    Hi Carolyn!

I think an elephant is bigger than a mouse and a baseball???. lol . I totally didn't understand that part of your post. seriously. Was that a trick question?

I haven't done any affiliate marketing outside the US so far, so if I can't promote the local groupon site via CJ right now, I think I'll wait until you make it possible.
    Gift Shopping Zone Affiliate Program on SAS - 10% per sale with unlimited cookie duration, over 10,000 products.

Quote Originally Posted by CTanK View Post
    (My random question for this post: "Which is bigger: a mouse, an elephant or a baseball?" For a second there, I actually had to think about it...ah, Monday)
    Doh! You shouldn't be asked the Human Verification questions. Let me check on that. (Anyone else being asked Human Verification questions who has been around for a while, please see this thread: Human Verification?)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Hey Michael, thanks for looking into that! I can assure you that I am indeed human.

AffiliateBuddha, as you may have figured out by now, the random question I was referring to was a verification process I had to go through everytime I wanted to post

Let me know if you ever want to brainstorm about driving traffic to Groupon US/Canada, and thanks for popping by

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread