CosmeticMall Links redirecting to Amazon?
    I use a soap interface to provide search of CosmeticMall products. Two days ago i noticed a problem with the images returned from the search. The site [cosmeticmall.com] also appeared to be down. Then yesterday, I noticed the returned search links were being redirected to an Amazon store.

Did I miss a communique?

Q...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=2][url=http://remix.qisoftware.com/]Remix[/url] | [url=http://wiredpages.qisoftware.com/]WiredPages[/url][/SIZE][/FONT]

15 years and counting
    The whole site from the domain name root is redirected to Amazon. Kiss good bye your commissions!
    I'm not getting emails from them and I'm not an affiliate anymore for them after that story:
    Cosmeticmall, Second Bite & CJ - ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum

Just received an e-mail from them:

You may or may not have noticed, our site is currently redirecting to Amazon. We have been attacked by bots, and are trying to stay ahead of them. We are going to try to push the site live again today. We will be moving to a managed service in two weeks so we don't go down in the future. Please reach out to me through the CJ interface if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience while we try to work this out.

Mike Rawlings

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

----Received the e-mail from Cosmeticmall-----

You may or may not have noticed, our site is currently redirecting to Amazon. We have been attacked by bots, and are trying to stay ahead of them. We are going to try to push the site live again today. We will be moving to a managed service in two weeks so we don't go down in the future. Please reach out to me through the CJ interface if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience while we try to work this out.

Mike Rawlings

- Just received updated email.
    Just wanted to send a followup email to yesterday's correspondence. The site went back up around 5 PM yesterday, and we have been able to handle the attacks. Hopefully this was just a small hiccup until we move to a managed platform in a few weeks. They guarantee 100% uptime so we shouldn't have to deal with this again. Thank you for your patience

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread