Results 1 to 19 of 19
November 21st, 2004, 01:26 PM #1
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
With all the bad vibes going on around of late, I just wanted to start a positive thread about what I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for the income that affiliate marketing has provided so that I can stay at home with my kids
2. I am thankful for all the friends that I have here at abw who have been more than helpful (and patient) and have kickstarted me in affiliate marketing
3. I am thankful for being able to 'work' at something that I find so fun.
4. I am thankful for good health for me and my family.
November 21st, 2004, 02:14 PM #2
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
1. I'm thankful for the faith granted me.
2. I'm thankful for my fiance (I'm getting married December 21st), and my friends.
3. I'm thankful that things are looking financialy better, for all of the help you guys have given me... and since it's abw and it's about affiliate marketing I'm thankful that...
Affiliate Marketing actually works!!!
There are too many blessings to list, and I really need to take more time to notice and appreciate them.I forgot what I was doing.
November 21st, 2004, 05:52 PM #3
- Join Date
- January 18th, 2005
- West Coast USA
I'm thankful that you started a positive thread.
Happy Holiday everyone!
November 21st, 2004, 06:09 PM #4
I'm thankful for smilies, the little pictures that so eloquently convey our feelings and sentiments -- Happy Thanksgiving -Continued Success,
The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli
November 21st, 2004, 07:38 PM #5
I am thankful that my hubby is still with me after his heart and other health problems.
I am thankful that my boys will be home for Thanksgiving.
I am thankful for my inlaws - who I really love and get along with.
Every year we are together it is a blessing!Ebudae
November 21st, 2004, 07:47 PM #6
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm thankful that you started a positive thread. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yes that i'm truly thankful for too!
Wishing you all a great Thanks Giving Holiday, spare a moment to think of us at AMWSO, slaving away at work while you're at home with your families
November 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM #7
I am thankful to all each and everyone here who have contributed a great deal towards my learning process. I hope by next Thankgiving I would be able to say contributed towards my success as well . Not to forget ABW for bringing all of us together. It would not be an exaggeration if I say most of us owe great part of our success to ABW.
ABWers lets stick together, work together and make some money together for another prosperous year.
Thanks Once Again Everyone. Happy Thanksgiving!<DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>
November 21st, 2004, 08:55 PM #8
- Join Date
- January 17th, 2005
Har Har Har......
I sure am thankful for my Nova
I'm thankful to my parents who taught me many values (even though I ignored some of them) LOL.
I'm thankful that I had the opportunity to be raised in "The United States of America" and despite the bashing it takes at times, like ABW, it still stands strong!
November 21st, 2004, 10:01 PM #9
I am thankful for:
1. My family
2. Indoor plumbing
3. Electric lights
4. Gas cook stove
5. Warm clothing
6. Abundant food
7. Reliable transportation
8. Good health
9. Freedom to worship
10. Hope for tomorrow
There are far too many folks in this old world of ours who do not have items 2 thru 10.
11. The good members of ABW
Frank"Just the facts, Ma'am." Sgt. Joe Friday, Dragnet
November 22nd, 2004, 03:10 AM #10
Oh yes.... I would be very thankful if I could stumble upon an affiliate partner who had family or friends working for the Department of Homeland Security, especially that division that deals with visas!
November 22nd, 2004, 04:52 AM #11
I am thankful for great merchants, great affiliates, and an Xmas shopping season that is truly rocking so far!Following everyone else is a GREAT way to become average.
November 22nd, 2004, 05:14 AM #12
I am thankful that my son didn't actually marry that last one! Talk about your near miss!
Would have been a total disaster. I am also thankful that I didn't say how I really felt and let him find out for himself. I am thankful that I didn't end up being the bad guy.
Know any nice 21 year old Pagan women looking for a nice young man who will give them a home and who doesn't care if they work or not and who is good, kind and honorable? Have I got a guy for them!Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!
November 22nd, 2004, 05:32 AM #13
I sure am really really thankful that that car didn't hit me last friday! Thank God!
I am very thankful for my Poon
I am thankful that my two dogs (for 11yrs) are still in good shape.
I am thankful as always that I came here in US.
I am thankful that my family and inlaws are safe.
I am very thankful that I am able to help my family in Philippines now.
I am thankful that my HP helps me and alot of members.
And I am very thankful at ABW for letting me be part of making it the #1 AM online!
Maraming Salamat (thank you very much)ABW, keep on rocking!
Happy Holiday ABW Family!
What COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commission
Don't worry tracking is Infected
Live life to the fullest, You only get 1 chance. Enjoy it while you can... Nothing last forever!
November 22nd, 2004, 08:43 AM #14
- I am thankful for my beautiful wife and 2 children, and that I work at home and can spend time with them where others drive to-and-from their "normal" jobs.
- I am thankful that I am able to successfully earn an excellent living online. The internet has paid for my house, our cars, retirement savings and eventually our kids education.
- I am thankful to be Canadian and the quality of life that offers my family.[font=verdana][b][size=3][color=red]Are you familiar with [URL]MaxBounty.com[/URL] yet?[/color][/b][/size][/font][font=verdana][b][size=1][color=black]
• Over 120 merchants with CPA/CPS programs seeking affiliates
• Over 4500 network publishers seeking programs to advertise
• Earn $100 per merchant and 5% per affiliate on the second tier [/b][/color][/size][/font]
November 22nd, 2004, 09:39 AM #15
I am thankful for
1/ ABW what better place to meet ones extended family and learn and teach if possible
2/ My sites are still making some sales despite google ignoring most of them
3/ The internet it has opened many avenues that are usually closed or at least very difficult to converse for deaf people
4/ Haiko without his vision I would still be earning $25.00 per month
5/ Kellie for all the hard work she has put in finding out the cookie stuffers and parasites etc
6/ Poon and Ben for the same reasons
7/ All the rest of the guys/gals here at ABW for teaching me so much
8/ That I now live in Canada, what a beautiful country this is and to cap it all it is filled with mostly nice people (I guess I am the exception)
9/ Pauline for sticking with me and having confidence in me all these years, what a sad world it would be without her.One day parasites and their ilk will be made illegal, I bet a few Lawyers will be pissed off when the day comes.
Mr. Spitzer is fetching it nearer
November 22nd, 2004, 10:57 AM #16
... for the blessings that have been bestowed upon me
November 22nd, 2004, 11:05 AM #17
1. I am Thankfull for google
2. I am thankfull for the chick that spends the night every night
3. I am thankfull she doesn't max out my credit card
4. I am thankfull for the hot chick that lives across the street
5. I am thankfull for never getting caught with the chick across the street.
6. I am thankfull for CJ, BF and mostly VC and Rydium oh and I can't forget Vibrantmedia.
7. I am thankfull that my Mother in law likes me
8. I am thankfull my sister in law is hot
9. I am thankfull that I am alive
10. I am thankfull even though I do not post much here that ABW exist.
11. I am thankfull that NYers know how to create great sites.
November 22nd, 2004, 01:21 PM #18
I'm thankful for dirty old men and hope I find one.
SOON!!Comments are opinion unless otherwise noted. Remember, pillage first. Then burn. Half of all people in the world have IQs under 100. You best learn to trust ol' SSanf!
November 22nd, 2004, 01:50 PM #19
You're killing me!
By HootJaxon in forum Midnight Cafe'Replies: 2Last Post: November 28th, 2010, 10:29 PM
By Eric Ewe in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 11Last Post: January 1st, 2008, 04:05 PM
By Ron Bechdolt in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 26Last Post: February 26th, 2007, 07:09 PM
By lstolze in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 5Last Post: March 9th, 2006, 04:55 PM
By Hunter Ingram in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 2Last Post: January 6th, 2006, 12:41 AM