I need advice. I have two merchants, both running independent programs, both of whom have been converting very well for me. But they have both dried up in the last couple of weeks.

The first has been converting in the 3-5% range for several month. This month, it is down to 2%, and down to 1% this past week.

The second has been converting at 2-4% for the last couple of months, but has dropped to below 1% in the last two weeks.

Should I be suspicious or is this likely to just be typical fluxuations? Could it be some effect of Thanksgiving? (They are hosting merchants, so maybe people are thinking of food, not html.)

Just looking for advice. In the meantime, I wait in absence of any evidence of badness.

There's a reason army's wear uniforms even though it makes them easier to spot. Sometimes that's what you want. Uniforms suggest organization, power, and numbers. These, in turn, inspire fear. And, as any good operative knows, there is no more effective weapon than fear.

Hosting Comparison - HostScope -

far far away....
    several months is not long enough to have a good picture of what is happening....

I usually need 14 months of data to begin to see how a merchant does... all merchants have there ups and downs...

right now turkey is front and center for the next few days....... nove 5-7 days before and a few days after...

that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

New York
    [Moved to the Café]
    Continued Success,

The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread