Spring is here and VMware is celebrating with a March Mania promotional offer for oneNetworkDirect affiliates: save up to 25% on VMware Workstation 7.1 and VMware Fusion 3.1! This limited time offer will run from March 29-31 and is available for promotion worldwide. Take advantage of this opportunity to remind your site visitors of the many benefits of VMware products.

VMware Workstation is my favorite software to date. Thanks VMware!"I have been using VMware Workstation for approximately 6 years now. Working in IT, it makes it easier to apply what I am learning in a Test/Dev environment on 2 computers, whereas years ago I would need quite a few physical systems to achieve the same computer configuration."
- Paul Barraclough, Wetherby | United Kingdom

15% off VMware Workstation 7.1 License and 25% off VMware Workstation Upgrade
The Gold Standard in Desktop Virtualization
From the creator of PC virtualization comes the most reliable, secure way to run multiple operating systems at the same time. Winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation transforms the way technical professionals develop, test, demo, and deploy software. VMware Workstation is an integral component of any serious technical professional's toolkit.

25% off VMware Fusion 3.1 License and Upgrade
Run Windows on Your Mac, Now Faster than Ever
Run the most demanding Mac and Windows applications side-by-side at maximum speeds without rebooting. With more than 80 new features in VMware Fusion 3.1, including 5X better 3D graphics performance and 35% faster end-to-end performance in version 3.1, it's never been easier to run Windows on your Mac.

Don't forget, you can also offer VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager and vSphere Standard Acceleration Kit at 40% off until June 15, 2011.

Start promoting these great offers before it's too late!

All the offers in this email are in the oneNetworkDirect interface. All you have to do is log-in to your account at: oneNetworkDirect is the affiliate marketing network for industry leading software products, select the VMware campaign, and search for the links you want to use. Once you find your desired links, just plug them into your site! If you have any questions, please contact vmwareaffiliate@digitalriver.com.