Thread: Affiliate Insider Clubs at GHC

Lightbulb Affiliate Insider Clubs at GHC
    Every month we talk to the same affiliates in our programs. The ones that are the top performers, the ones that are new, the ones that have questions. Every month I send out newsletters asking affiliates to respond or interact somehow. Every few months I go through and look for niche affiliates and send them direct messages asking them if they need anything or would like to discuss the program. I pick up some new relationships each time but I would love to have many many more.

Here comes the Affiliate Insider Club.

All you have to do is agree to talk to us as needed on the phone, probably monthly or sometimes quarterly. We value our personal relationships with affiliates and we understand many of you don’t want to be bothered with random phone calls so we’ll schedule them ahead of time at your convenience. The difference here is that we don't have access to affiliates contact information through Shareasale or Commission Junction. CPA affiliates are transparent in their networks and are on the phone cutting deals every hour with managers. CPS affiliates aren't as transparent so we want to offer this as an option to those who want it.

Discussions can include:

• Your Affiliate Marketing Strategy
    • Your Sites and Verticals
    • Best Practices and Resources
    • Merchant Best Sellers
    • Merchant Exclusives
    • Merchant Sneak Peaks on Deals
    • How To Succeed With Us
    • Whiteboard Sessions on Skype

Everything you discuss with our team will be confidential. We will never share your contact information with anyone outside the team and we will keep your strategies secret. We also ask that you keep our information confidential.

We've sent messages to affiliates in two older programs so far and dozens of affiliates have responded in each, most of them I've never heard of. The experiments will continue.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

I had to recharge my cell phone today.
    Greg Hoffman
    Affiliate Marketing Advocate of the Year 2016; Best OPM/Agency - 2014; Best OPM/Agency, Five Years in a Row - ABestWeb.
    Visit Greg Hoffman Consulting

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    I am really pleased with the response we have received from our affiliates. If you are an affiliate and haven't contacted us yet and want to get in on the insiders club either PM or send us an email. We'd love to have you.
    Cindy Ballard, VP of Operations, Greg Hoffman Consulting
    Follow Me on Twitter @cingroomer
    My blog, www.oldfartlife.com

4. Newsletter Signup