Thread: Did you hear the exciting buy.at & Girly Checks news?

Did you hear the exciting buy.at & Girly Checks news?
    At last night's Affiliate Summit meetup in Baltimore, Jill & Bill of Girly Checks officially signed with buy.at! We're absolutely thrilled to have them on board

Click here to see pictures and look out for future posts on their program launch!

Attached Images Attached Images

Congrats Amy! You've landed a good one there!!

GC Peeps: What's up with SAS?
    Last edited by Rainmaker; March 30th, 2011 at 03:03 PM.

Hey, thanks, Rainmaker. Jill and I will take your "Congrats" to Amy as a compliment.

To answer your question re: SAS. We are NOT going to leave SAS. Period! I have had several inquiries today about that possibility. It does not exist. We originally opened with SAS because I was thoroughly familiar with their system and interface. It is easy to understand and is eminently affordable for a small business originating an affiliate program.

SAS helped us to GO and to GROW. In fact, our growth is way ahead of where we thought we would be after this short period of time. Now that we are at the end of the first quarter (busiest quarter for checks) we figured this is a good time to expand our reach.

So, why buy.at? buy.at is also a large, respected and ethical network with which I have taken ample time to become familiar. This expansion will give us access to a new and diverse pool of potential affiliates. While true that many of those affs work with all networks, including SAS, several of them have preferences of where to focus their energy. This expansion also gives us, as merchants, and our potential new affiliates access to some unique and awesome tool sets.

Tracking has become more sophisticated over the years and we do not anticipate problems with commissions being awarded to two affs for one sale. That should allay fears about a potential "gripe" about tracking and awarding of sales.

All in all, we aim to continue being as affiliate-friendly as possible. Jill and I will run the program on both networks and treat affiliates as we wanted to be treated when we were affiliates in the checks vertical.

To repeat: we are expanding, not moving.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    congratz

congrats to both sides of this deal. Bill has always been very complimentary of buy.at so this is no surprise. good luck everyone!

Very happy to see this. Great job.

Thanks for that complete answer Bill. It's reassuring.

Affiliate Manager
    nice!
    [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Partner with VerticalResponse and earn up to $125 per sale! [URL="http://bit.ly/itF4W2"][U]Apply Now[/U][/URL].[/SIZE][/COLOR]

9. Newsletter Signup