Recently after seeing few complaints from myrxforless customers here at ABW, I was wondering how come all the complainers are landing here. Did a quick search on Google and found that ABW is second on the keyword search of "myrxforless". Little price to pay for a fame......... "Hail ABW".

I hope these people dont think that ABW is some how the other associated with myrxforless.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

oh what the heck...

I have a complaint... I lost $12 in commissions.. and now have 1200 targeted OP visitors going to a dead site... to go along with the 1200 targeted visitors still going to my BFP site... OH, I ofrgot about the VP traffic that is gooingto a 404 page...

I'm sure there are a few more programs i forgot to list...most likely 5 or 6,000 additional visitors hitting the back button because of dead pages...

of coarse these are monthly numbers..

All part of being an Affiliate Marketer with 100+ websites and 250,000 pages and creating more pages all the time...

I know I'll take a few days off... let's see what the gremlins can do...

Spamm me... no already doing that...
    dropping like flies... no a regular thing...
    server go dead.. already happened twic this month...

I could just quit!!

NOT TILL THEY PRY MY KEYBOARD FROM MY DEAD FINGERS!!!!

I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN...

no is that sick or what???

have a good holiday all...

Joe
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    that's my2cents, 'cuz I'm a legend in my own mind....

Sorry to hear that Joe. I guess the subject was not correct earlier, I have fixed it and it reflects better what actually I wanted to say.
    <DT>[size=1][color=navy]"The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return.[/color][/size]<DT>[size=1][color=navy]It's the zero adjust on his bathroom scale." Arthur C. Clark[/color][/size]</DT>

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread